Chapter 10

NEXT MORNING

Hoseok came to wake Jin up as he was still asleep. He looked at the bundle of blankets on the bed and cooed. He couldn't handle omega's cuteness so he layed down next to the blankets. He tried to find where might Jin's face be, slowly tugging at the blankets here and there. But this woke Jin up, he peeked his face out from the blankets. Hoseok smiled brightly "Jin ah its time to wake up."

Jin whimpered, going inside his blankets once more. Hoseok chuckled "If you don't come out I would tickle you." Jin whimpered more but he peeked out again from his blankets, not wanting to get tickled. "I'm tired." He cutely said.

"You must be. I heard that you got punished." Hoseok laughed when Jin got a bit red. "From who?" Hoseok asked even though he knew very well.

"Chim and Tae." Jin said. "From both of them?" Hoseok acted to be shocked. Jin mumbled a yes. "What did you do baby?" Jin explained. Hoseok laughed at hearing the full story. Jin didn't like being laughed at "Meanie don't laugh. I'm so sore and tired, I can't walk without limping. They didn't stop when I apologized. They both went on me." Jin complained.

"Aww sweetie. Don't worry, I will carry you all day." Hoseok said, causing Jin to get shy. "But what did I say about calling names?" His voice suddenly husky and dark. Jin gulped, he forgot about the rule. He hurriedly kissed Hoseok, in hope that he will not punish him. "I'm sorry. I will be more careful." He puffed his cheeks in order to look cute. Hoseok couldn't control himself and pinched his cheeks. He gave into Jin's cuteness.

"Just because you said sorry."

Jim beamed, happy that he avoided punishment. He flung himself onto Hoseok and hugged him. Hoseok hugged the omega back, burying his head in the crook of Jin's neck. He sighed when he inhaled the cinnamon smell he carried. Oh how much he loved this smell. He started nuzzling into Jin's neck, licking his scent glands. Jin moaned and said "Not there. I'm sensitive since Tae and chimchim bit my neck."

Hoseok stopped and whispered in Jin's ears "What if I bite you too?" Jin shuddered when Hoseok began to lick his neck. "I'm hungry hobi hyung. Carry me downstairs." Jin knew the nickname would work and Hoseok would stop.

Hoseok sighned "You are a getting sharp sweetie." He couldn't say no when his baby used hobi so he carried Jin downstairs.

They both entered the lounge, to find everyone except Yoongi sitting there. The three alphas turned to look at the alpha and omega coming in. Namjoon confused by Jin in Hoseok's arms. Jimin and Taehyung just smirking.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jin asked when he noticed that the eldest was not there.

"He's still sleeping." Namjoon informed him. Hoseok carefully placed Jin on the sofa and went to get him breakfast.

"What happened Jin? You okay?" Namjoon asked. Jin didn't want to answer so he shook his head. But Jimin and Taehyung began to tease him. Later Namjoon also found out what happened but he didn't laugh. He was sympathetic.

-Time skip-

It was eveving. Jin decided to go for shopping, he wanted something different food for tonight's dinner. So he went to a supermarket. He was standing in front of meat section, humming to himself, when a very strong smell of pine trees hit him. He wobbled a bit, his head throbbing. He couldn't belive it, he found another mate. By the smell he could tell it was an alpha. He looked around the aisle, there was a boy standing there picking up duck meat. There was on one else there, Jin was sure that the smell was coming from him. Jin continued to pick meat and kept side eyeing the boy. He looked to be about 18 or 19. He was probably in high school. He had dark brown hair, sharp jawline and a muscular body. 

Jin dropped his things when the boy looked up to see him. His heart beating fast, his whole body shaking, when he made eye contact with the soft doe eyes. The boy rushed forward

"Are you ok?" He asked, his voice soft, and began to pick up the things that had fallen. Jin snapped back to reality, he bent down too, picking his things up.

"I'm fine thanks." Jin quickly grabbed the things and nearly ran to the cashier, leaving the boy standing there.

At the cashier's Jin tried to calm himself down. It's ok just breathe Seokjin. But how can I when I just met my mate. Does he know? He must have felt something. Didn't he catch my smell? Jin thought.

The cashier called him, telling the prices of things. He reached for his wallet but he had lost it. He panicked, he definitely brought his wallet. He apologized to the cashier. He quickly began to think where he might have dropped it. He was thinking that when a hand on his shoulder made him yelp. He turned around to find himself face to face with his mate. The boy reached out a thing. Jin looked at it and sighed with relief, it was his wallet.

"You dropped it there, hyung." The boy said.

"Oh thank you." He bowed. The boy bowed back. Jin quickly paid for his things. But when he turned around, the boy was still there. The boy was looking at him curiously.

"Why can I smell you?" He asked. Jin stopped, his eyes wide. "What do you mean?" Jin asked

"I haven't had my first rut. But I can smell you. You smell like bananas and something else."

Jin felt happy that his mate could smell him. If an alpha didn't have their first rut then they couldn't smell other alphas, omegas or betas. Alphas usually had their first rut when they were going through puberty. Meaning that the boy hadn't ever smelled a person. The first scent he ever smelled was Jin's. It just proved that he and Jin were mates.

"I think that you are my mate." Jin said slowly, not wanting to surprise the boy. The boy looked shocked. "Mate?"

"Yes. I also smelled your scent before. If you can smell me when you hadn't had your first rut then that means we are mates."

"Is that why you ran away before?" The boy asked. Jin blushed, not believing that his first encounter with this boy was such an embarrassing one.

"Y-Yes."

Boy smiled when he noticed how shy the omega was. Jin felt his heart melt when he saw the smile. Both stared into each other's eyes. This time the boy got shy first. His cheeks got a bit red. Jin noticed that and blushed even more. He tried to change the awkward atmosphere so he asked

"Um I still don't know your name." Jin asked shyly.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook." said the boy.