Chapter 23

It was Monday but Jin was home alone. He hadn't gone to university because his morning sickness was worsening. The alphas hadn't allowed him to go. The alphas themselves were busy, Taehyung and Jimin had gone to university, Jungkook had gone to school, Namjoon was at his company, Yoongi had gone to work on his song and Hoseok had gone to dance practice.

Jin was watching tv and eating the breakfast that his alphas had made him. Even though it was lunch time, Jin was still eating it becuase they had made it for him with love and throwing away food was bad. It was a bit boring without the alphas in the house. He missed how Taehyung and Jimin fought over their game. How Namjoon and Hoseok would start random discussions. Yoongi mostly stayed in his room but it felt good to know he was home. Jungkook was living with them now. He would mostly stick to Jin like a chick following his mother. Jin and others would help him in his studies. Keeping a check on him, making sure he was studying. Jungkook proved to be a good boy. He never complained, he did his studies, got good marks, he never stayed out of home. He loved being here, it was evident from his actions. He was a bit picky towards food but Jin was used to it. All his alphas were picky. It was very fun for Jin to start living with Jungkook, knowing his habits, knowing his likes and dislikes. Everyone was getting along so well that it seemed like a dream.

Jin was thinking all that when the bell rang. He stood up and walked towards the door, thinking who might it be and opened the door. He tried not to gasp as he saw Taehgung's parents.

"Mr and Mrs Kim. What a pleasure, please come in." Jin said bowing. He knew Taehyung would be angry if he knew but he couldn't just let them stand there.

They walked in silently. Jin made them sit in the lounge and asked "Would you like a drink?"

"No. We are here just to talk." Mr Kim said.

"We brought tea to drink. But lets talk first." Mrs Kim said.

Jin sat down "Thank you for the tea."

"Who's child are you carrying?" Mr Kim asked.

"Um... ah my alphas's." Jin said, he was totally awkward by how straight forward they were.

"Cut the bullshit. Who were you with when your heat came? Or was it during their ruts? Then whose?" Mr Kim said.

"Ah... it was during Yoongi hyung's and Hoseok hyung's rut. But it doesn't matter. The pup in my womb is my mates. They all are the fathers." Jin said, trying to ignore how rude they were with him.

"Shit. So you are not pregnant with our grandchild." Mr Kim said.

"I'm sorry but the child is your grandchild." Jin said.

"How is that child our grandchild when his father is not Taehyung?" Mr Kim said.

"Taehyung is my mate so are the others. It makes Taehyung the father and your grand..." Jin was cut off by Mr Kim.

"Shut up! I told you before to carry Taehgung's child first. Give us our future heir. But you got pregnant with another's child." Mr Kim said.

"Now Taehyung is going to withdraw his right as future heir." Mrs Kim said.

"What? Taehyung didn't tell me about it." Jin said.

"Like you care. You probably made him do it." Mr Kim said.

"Sir I wouldn't ever." Jin said.

"You and that Kim Namjoon probably trying to end our company." Mrs Kim said.

"Please don't say stuff like that. I welcomed you in my home and you have done nothing but to say bad things about me and my mates. I kindly ask you to leave." Jin said standing up.

Mr and Mrs Kim stood up and left. Jin was quite suprised by them. They didn't put up a fight or anything. Jin sat down on the sofa, after closing the door sighing. Taehyung didn't tell me about he is not going to inherit his company. How can he? Maybe I should talk with him. Jin thought. He then noticed that packets of tea were laying on the table, same tea Taehyung's parents told him about. He didn't know they forgot about the tea. Well I will just drink it. I have been craving tea. Jin thought.

He made the tea and drank it. It's taste was very delicious. He sighed contently as he sat down back. He was watching tv. But he got sleepy. 

"Baby you take mommy's energy. I'm going to sleep. Grow up quickly ok? Your fathers and mommy can't wait to see you." Jin said while placing his hand on his little bump. He was now two months pregnant. He laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

He woke up when someone said his name. He opened his eyes slowly, trying to recognize who was standing infront of him.

"Yoonie hyung." Jin said, smiling.

"Why are you on the couch? How many times I told you not to fall asleep wherever you want. It's not healthy for the baby and you. What if you have fallen?" Yoongi said, worried.

Jin smiled sheepishly "Sorry hyung. I just got so sleepy I had no energy to move to my room. The baby takes too much of my energy."

"It must not happen again, Jin." Yoongi said, his anger disappearing when Jin held out his arms, to be carried. Yoongi picked him up, Jin immediately clung to him, wrapping his arms and legs around him.

"Even though you are pregnant you weight less than before. You better not be skipping meals." Yoongi said, growling.

"No hyung. I promise."

"I'm going to take you to the doctor."

"There is no need." Jin said then instantly regretted it. Yoongi grabbed his neck making him look into his eyes

"When I say you will go to the doctor you will. Understand?"

"Al-alpha..."

"Understand?"

"Yes alpha."

"Good. Did you eat anything? It's four o'clock. You better have taken two meals." Yoongi said. Jin buried his head in Yoongi's neck.

"I ate once and drank tea. But I woke up late and fell asleep so there was no time to eat two meals." Jin mumbled, not wanting Yoongi to get angry.

"I'm going to make something. And you are going to eat with me." Yoongi said defiant tone. "But I'm not hungry." Jin mumbled in Yoongi's neck. Then suddenly he said "Hoseok hyung, Tae, Kookie and Chimchim are back." Then he jumped from Yoongi's hold and ran to the door. Sure enough his alphas were back. They were kissing and hugging when Taehyung said

"Were my parents here?" Jin gulped but remained quiet, he was hoping Taehyung wouldn't notice their scents. Jin tried to remove their scents but it was still there.

"Yes. They came today." Jin said.

"And you let them in?"

"I couldn't close the door on them Tae. It would have been disrespectful."

"I told you to keep your distance didn't I?" Taehyung growled. He was angry. It was bad as he hardly got angry. Jin backed away from him, he was scared a bit. Hoseok noticed what was going on and said

"Taehyung calm down. Jin just couldn't close the door on their faces."

Jimin and Jungkook were watching silently. The atmosphere was getting thick with tension.

"Hyung please stay out of it. It's my and Jin's problem." Taehyung said, growling at him. It was very disrespectful to growl or show dominance like that in front of higher, more dominant alpha.

"Be careful. Remember your place well in this house Taehyung. You are under me. I deserve respect as I'm more dominant than you." Hoseok growled back. They stared into each other's eyes. Jin was so scared that he was shivering. His body was producing more sweet scent in hopes to distract the alphas. These two ball of sunshine rarely got angry. They rarely fought with anyone, fighting with each other seemed impossible.

Yoongi came, scooping Jin in his arms and releasing calming pheromones, to lessen Jin's fear. Jin buried his head into his chest, sobbing. Yoongi got angry when he heard Jin cry. How dare these alphas make my Jin cry? These idiots, do they even know what kind of pheromones are they releasing? Yoongi thought.

Hosoek and Taehyung stopped when their elder growled loudly, it was more like a roar. They immediately lowered themselves, when they understood what they have done. They bowed their heads as show of submission. Then they heard Jin's sobbing. It broke their heart, they have made him cry.

"Idiots! What are you!? Children!? If you have to show dominance like some dogs then go do it where there is no one! You know what you might have done to Jin!? He is crying now due to you two! You better make it right or I will rip your heads off." He whisper shouted at them, he was so angry he could have really shouted at them but Jin was in his arms. He couldn't make him more scared. They immediately bowed down lower. Even Jimin and Jungkook were affected, they also had bowed down in order not to look they were trying to defy him.

Taehyung and Hoseok said quick apologies to each other and tried talking to Jin. They apologized a lot to him, holding him and kissing him. Atlast Jin had calmed down, he was still a bit red from crying. Jin had told Taehyung all that happened with his parents. After hearing it Taehyung wanted to kill his parents. He couldn't believe they had come to their house to say all that to Jin. But Jin was calm as always. He also told his alphas to be calm as he wasn't affected by it. Taehyung after hearing it had said that he would not be a kim anymore. Jin had tried to stop his him but he wasn't even budging. Jin gave up in the end as he was tired by what had happened before. Jin decided to go sleep again. He wanted to sleep in Yoongi's room so he did.

Jin woke up, feeling pain in his body. He tried moving but it hurt too much. Tears began to flow down his face as the pain was too much. He whined and tried saying Yoongi's name because he was sleeping next to him. But he wasn't able to. The pain was increasing, specially in his lower region. He let out a noise similar to a whine which woke Yoongi up.

"Pancake?" Yoongi sat up, switching on the lights, he gasped. Jin's face was pale, his body was twisting as he was in pain.

"It hurts! It hurts!" Jin shouted, as sobbed from the pain.

"What hurts pancake? Tell me." Yoongi tried touching him but he backed away.

"It hurts down there and all over." Jin said, he was still crying. "The baby... the baby!" Jin shouted.

"What's wrong with the baby?" Yoongi asked. He was so panicked. What was happening with Jin? Yoongi thought Was the baby in danger?

"Make the pain go away. Please alpha. Alpha make it go away." Jin said. Then he began to cough. Yoongi tried to hold him but gasped when Jin coughed out blood. Then he passed out.