Chapter 15

AFTER HOSEOK WENT HOME, NAMJOON GOES TO SEE JIN

Namjoon opened the door to the spare room, sound of sobbing came. He looked to see Jin wrapped around Jimin, crying, while Taehyung was talking to him.

"Baby he didn't reject you. Please..." Taehyung stopped when he noticed Namjoon. Jin smelled Namjoon, he looked at him, eyes filled with big tears, hiccuping. Jin made grabby hands towards Namjoon, he immediately picked Jin up. Jin wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist, resting his head on his shoulder. Namjoon patted his back, showering him with kisses.

"Is Hose..." Jimin stopped when Namjoon shook his head, pointing towards Jin, who was still crying. Namjoon then sat down, Jin on his lap. He forced Jin to look at him, placing his hands on his face. Jin's face was a mess from crying, tears drying up and new ones were falling. Namjoon's heart was hurting from this sight, he wiped some tears but they still kept falling.

"Kitten listen to me carefully ok?" Namjoon said in deep voice. Jin nodded.

"Hoseok didn't mean to sound like he was rejecting you. I know he wasn't really careful with his words but he never meant to reject you. Hoseok isn't crazy to leave you, no one of us is. We love you too much for that. We would die if we are not with you. Only a mad person would leave such a beautiful prince. Are you listening Jin?"

Jin nodded, he has stopped crying, he was listening very closely.

"You are a prince. Understand? You are my prince, Jimin's, Taehyung's, Yoongi hyung's, Jungkook's and Hoseok's." Namjoon booped Jin's nose every time he said the names. Jin giggled. Namjoon smiled, happy that his baby was finally smiling. Jimin and Taehyung sighed with relief when they saw Jin smiling again. Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon hugged Jin, kissing him a lot.

"Guys stop." Jin giggled as they kept kissing him. "S..stop please. Too much." Jin laughed. They stopped, fondly staring at there baby who was now laughing.

"I'm sorry for crying and stuff." Jin said. They all said it was fine and not to think about it.

"Joon hyung I need to go home." Jin said. Namjoon nodded. Jimin and Taehyung were still worried.

"I'm ok now. I'm more worried about Hobi hyung. He's home alone and is in rut. And I even made him think I hate him." Jin said, looking down.

"It's not your fault kitten. Go home and help him ok? Talk with him." Namjoon said.

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter but next one is smut. So look forward to it.