Chapter 2

am I dead? I must be right? 

I woke up in a bedroom. I had absolutely no clue as to where I was and it terrified me. What the hell happened last night?

I got out of the bed and walked towards the door unlocking it. I slowly opened it making sure no one sees me. Wherever I am I sure as hell don't wanna get caught.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a deep voice was sounded from behind me.

I turned around to see the guy that I bumped into yesterday from the restaurant. "It's you?"

"I don't think I've introduced my self. I'm Giovanni" he said.

"why am I here?" I asked.

"Because I was fascinated by you and I decided that I want you to be mine Lana" he said walking closer to me. "when I first saw you I knew you were going to be mine either way it was just a matter of time"

"Excuse me? what am I some toy?" 

"perhaps you might be"

"look man I don't know who you think you are but I am not some bag of potatoes you can just carry around. I am not anyones, and I won't be yours just because you said so doesn't make me yours so I would appreciate if you'd let me go back to my hotel where I'm supposed to be with my friends" I replied.

"I cant do that sorry" he said and with that he left the room leaving locking me up all by my self. 

"NO WAIT YOU CANT LEAVE ME IN HERE I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING PRISONER. LET ME OUT" I said banging on the locked door. 

Giovanni's POV:

"NO WAIT YOU CANT LEAVE ME IN HERE I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING PRISONER. LET ME OUT" she screamed banging on the door. 

"should I even ask?" Lorenzo my second in command asked.

"no" I growled making my way down to my office.

"who is she anyway?" he asked following me.

"this girl I saw at one of my restaurants. Man she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen"

"and why is she locked up?"

"I don't know? I just, I know she's the one" 

"how are you so sure? by her screams it looks like she isn't a fan of you. did you even tell her who you are?"

"I told her my name and that's it. and I'm sure she's the one. I just know it"

"this is a bad idea. kidnapping her? what if he family comes looking for her? do you know how fucked up This will be for us?"

"relax brother. she's not from here, she's here with her friends so I'm sure we will be fine"

"why her? is it really worth it?"

"it is in fact" I said. "when I looked at her I realised she was perfect. she has everything I need. looks, attitude she strong I can see it In her beautiful blue eyes. does it make me weak? you know me I never brought a girl here that wasn't for sex I don't know why she's different"

"Brother at the end of the day you are a human. I get it you wanna be loved and all that shit but are you sure kidnapping her will make her fall for you? I think it'll make her hate you more" 

"well I guess I'll just have to do whatever it takes for her to fall for me" I added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------