Chapter 21

it's been only a day and I already miss him. Seriously why couldn't he just tell me he didn't want me to come?

like what am I supposed to do here the next couple months? Angel, Mia and Bella are on missions out of town and the guys are boring. like seriously boring. Giovanni put them as my guards and besides that they do nothing, all they do is say hai bisogno di aiuto Lana? hai fame lana? non puoi farlo Lana. (do you need help Lana? are you hungry Lana? you can't do this Lana.)

one thing I'm happy about is that my Italian is getting so much better than it was. now I can finally understand those fuckers... but I don't tell them.

I was inside my room reading a book when I heard gunshots coming from downstairs. I put my book down opening the door to see no one guarding my room. yeah gee thanks, no I'm totally fine..

I ran downstairs to see Giuseppe laying on the floor with a gunshot trough his chest. 

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled running towards his wounded body. "are you alive? can you hear me?"

"Yeah I'm fine" he said wincing in pain.

"Good, good because we need to get you to the hospital"

"There's no time for that. I'm bleeding too much and too fast I need you to take the bullet out" he winced.

"Are you retarted? Do you want me to kill you?"

"Listen the nearest hospital is like 30 minutes away, I won't get there on time. There's no one home its just you and I everyone left to chase he shooters so please got check if there's a needle and a thread somewhere upstairs"

"Why did everyone need to go chase the shooters?"

"I don't know, just go already"

"Alright, alright" I said running back upstairs, and into the nearest bathroom.

After looking everywhere I found a mini first aid kit and ran back down the stairs to Giuseppe.

"Good you're back now I need you to open it up and see what you can find in there that can be useful" he instructed.

"Ok found a needle and a thread"

"Good now I need for you to reach into my chest and pull the bullet out" he said casually.

"Yeah piece of cake"

"You can do this" he said reaching out with his arm to squeeze my hand.

i took in a deep breath and pushed my finger through the bullet wound, feeling piece of metal. "I'm sorry"

"Its ok just take it out" he said.

I nodded my head pulling the bullet out of his chest. "Alright, there it is"

"Good, now you just have to stitch me up" he said taking in a deep breath. "Do it slowly"

I pressed the needle against his skin, and after few minutes everything has been stitched up. "I'm actually proud of you. Thought I was going to die" he said as I helped him back on his feet.

"well don't get your hopes up... we still need to get you to the hospital" I added.

"yeah, lets go"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giuseppe was released from the hospital 3 days later, and the doctor ordered him to rest for about 2 weeks. You can probably imagine how that went...

He was pissed. Really pissed but then he gave up so I volunteered to take care of him until he got better. 

"how are you feeling?" I said as I came to his room and sat on the bed beside him.