Chapter 15

The next day...

"no, idiota del cazzo, metti il DJ lì, non qui in piscina. vuoi che cada dentro?" (no you fucking idiot put the DJ stand over there no here by the pool. do you want it to fall in?) Angel Yelled when I walked outside to the pool area.

"I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" 

"Oh god Lana thank the lord where the fuck where you? I looked everywhere for you"

"ye sorry I had trouble with the boss"

"oh.. wanna talk about it?"

"no. I realised that I've been waisting my time on the wrong person" I added. "so how's the whole thing coming so far?"

"ye great. hopefully Lorenzo will like it" Angel said. 

"so what's the plan? how are we going to surprise him?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. we will figure something out I guess"

Giovanni's POV:

"how many are out there?" I asked Lorenzo as I pushed the doors open to the warehouse. 

"only 1" 

"ONLY 1 LORENZO ARE YOU INSANE? SO YOU WANNA TELL ME THAT IN MY WAREHOUSE THERE WAS ONLY 1 FUCKING PERSON GUARDING THE AREA?!" I screamed.

"I know Gio I'm sorry I messed up"

"you did you really messed up, and on your birthday? you had one job" I added.

"si, lo so. ti prego, perdonami" (yes i know. please forgive me)

"ti perdono, ma la prossima volta che sbagli ti ucciderò" (i forgive you, but next time you mess up i'll kill you)

"don't worry my brother I wont"

"so how much did they steal?"

"they stole nothing. thankfully we came before the tried getting away"

"and where are they now?" I asked.

"in the interrogation room with Emilio"

"I want them under protection 24/7. they are Luciano's men they are dangerous."

"Don't worry I'll make sure they don't get out"

Lana's POV:

it was starting to become dark and the place looked amazing, Angel did a really great job.. "alright guys Lorenzo should be coming any minute now!" angel yelled.

everyone hid in their spots and we waited for Lorenzo to finally come. 

after 30 minutes of waiting we heard footsteps. "they are here" angel whispered to me.

"SURPRISE" we all screamed as Lorenzo and Giovanni walked outside the pool area.

"what? you guys did this?" Lorenzo asked shocked.

"well it was mostly Angel" I added. "Happy Birthday" I hugged him tightly. 

"thank you"

I looked at Giovanni who looked really upset and angry for some reason. "Can I speak with you?" he asked.

"ye sure" 

we went inside the house and there was an awkward silence in the air. "why did you organise the party?"

"uh just wanted to make him happy I guess he's my friend"

"yeah I get it but who gave you permission? last time I checked you were in my house"

"I know, I'm sorry I should've asked" 

"not good enough Lana. not good enough" he replied. "what am I gonna do about you constantly doing what you want?"

"learn to live with it? come on you can't be mad at me for organising a party for your closest friend. if you want I'll literally clean up all the mess afterwards"

"you are just so.."

"so?"

"so fucking disobedient" he said. "I've had it with you"

"what is wrong with you Giovanni? are you alright?" I asked. 

within seconds I felt a sting on my face as he slapped me. I stumbled down on the ground from the impact over his hand and looked at him making sure I wasn't dreaming. did he really just slap me?

my eyes widened with fear when I saw Giovanni removing his belt and rolling it around his wrist.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson one and for all"

"w-what? no Giovanni p-please" I begged. 

his appearance was dangerous, I was genuinely afraid of him. he stormed to me and smacked me hard with the belt across my face. "you constantly keep on doing what you like, and today is the day you fucking learn"

"no please Gio" I cried as he whipped it on my bare arm. 

"Don't you dare call me Gio. it is only meant for family and friends and you are nothing to me. you are a trashy piece of shit" he said kicking me with his foot on my stomach.

"Please stop just stop!" I yelled in pain. 

"Shut up!" he said gripping my hair, pushing me against the wall. "I'll fucking kill you whore" he gripped my neck squeezing it tight.

I was crying. I think I've never cried this hard before and I hated it. my body was loosing strength. my legs were hurting, my arms and my stomach. 

"G-Giovanni P-Please l-let go I cant B-Breathe" I said knowing that I'll pass out any minute now because of the lack of oxygen. 

he left hold of me and backed away suddenly looking at me with surprised eyes, as if he was under a spell.

I fell onto the floor coughing hysterically. Giovanni did nothing but stand there, watching me. 

"Lana I'm so-" he said coming closer.

"no, no, no, no. don't you dare. don't you fucking dare say you're sorry because you're not. y-you saw me. you s-saw me beg for you to let me go and you just didn't care. get away from me" I said backing away in fear.

"Fuck!" he cursed leaving the room.

I cant believe I was thinking about going any further with this cold hearted monster. I hate him. I fucking hate him.

Giovanni's POV:

Fuck. what the fuck have I done? how, how the fuck did I put my hands on the one person that I truly care for? 

I never in my 24 years of living never once I have put my hand on a women. but for some reason I put my hands on the one who I cared about so fucking much.

"why the fuck is Lana crying? and what I want to know is why the fuck is her arms and her face in bruises? what the fuck have you done to her?" Lorenzo said storming into my office.

"i-i hit her"

"you what?"

"I hit her" I said. "I didn't mean to"

"you fucking hit her? why? huh? tell me why the fuck would you put your hands on the one person who changed you? she looks ruined Giovanni do you realise what you just did? you put a hands on a women thats firstly and secondly she will never ever be able to forgive you"

"I know. man I fucking know it don't you think I know?"

"you're a disgrace man I can't believe you. putting a hand on a women thats just wrong I cant believe you. did you really have to ruin my birthday? thanks for that" he said walking out the office.

fuck. what did I do?!

END OF CHAPTER 15