Chapter 30

The next day....

"You want me to fight you? Here?" I whisper, trying to contain my surprise.

"Yes" 

"Gio..."

 He's tense, lying on top of me, and his growing erection is digging into my soft flesh, distracting me. 

"you are so hot right now" He smirks and presses his groin into mine once more.

"Stop teasing"

"Good point" he whispers and quickly kisses my lips. he shifts and takes me with him, rolling over so I'm straddling him. I  grab his hands, pinning them to the side of his head. 

"So, you want to play rough?" I ask.

"Yes" He hisses, and I release him.

He starts trailing his fingers in small circles up my thighs, and squeezes it softly.

"Alright" I whisper, trailing my teeth along his jaw. Giovanni makes a low, sexy sound in his throat and moves, tossing me onto the bed beside him.  he's on top of me, and I start to struggle as he makes a grab for my hands. Roughly, I place my hands on his chest, pushing with all my might, trying to move him, while he begins to spread my legs apart with his knee.

I try pushing his chest but no luck. Jeez he's heavy.

"Come on baby fight harder"

I try to hook my ankles together, and attempt to buck him off me. He's too heavy. It's frustrating and hot.

With a groan, he captures my other hand. He holds both my wrists in his left hand, and his right travels down my body.

When he tries to kiss me I jerk my head to the side so he can't. his hand moves from the hem of my T-shirt up to my chin, holding me in place as he runs his teeth along my jaw, mirroring what I did to him earlier.

"Oh Lana, fight me" he murmurs.

 He's much stronger than me. He's gently biting at my lower lip as his tongue tries to invade my mouth. And I realise I don't want to resist him. I want him like I always do. 

Unhooking my ankles, I wrap my legs around his hips  as he kisses me everywhere. 

"Baby we can't" he breathes. "you're pregnant"

"So?"

"Babies mean no sex"

"that's not true what about siblings"

"you're cleaver I like it"

 He drags me up and tugs off my T-shirt in one swift move.

 I seize the front his pajamas and yank them down, freeing his erection. I grab and squeeze him. He's hard. 

"Fuck" he murmurs. He leans back, lifting my thighs, tipping me down onto the bed as I pull and squeeze him tightly, running my hand up and down him.

 Wrapping my legs around him, I push his pajamas off his legs with my feet, then cradle him

with my legs around his waist. His lips trail from across my jaw to my chin, nipping softly.

"You're so beautiful when you're pregnant" He dips his head lower to the base of my throat. 

 His breath is soft as his lips glide down to my breasts. "Gio" I say fisting my hands in his hair.

"what do you want me to do" He lifts me up and slowly lowers me on to him so I'm straddling him.