Chapter 6

"Good morning sunshine wake the fuck up" Lorenzo said barging in my room.

"no, get out I'm tired and hangover"

"oh no, no, no you better get up before Giovanni gets here and Kills you. what the fuck were you thinking about Kissing Mateo yesterday?"

oh shit. I totally forgot that I made a complete idiot out of my self..

"I don't know but can we not talk about it this early in the morning?" I asked.

"fine but you need to get out of bed and get dressed. wear something comfortable because you and Giovanni are gonna go on a little fun trip"

"uh what again? a fun trip? to where?" I asked nervous. the only trip I can think of that is fun is to the cemetery... after my little show yesterday I bet that's where Giovanni is planning on taking me. and then he's gonna bury me alive. 

"you'll find out soon enough. now get dressed and come downstairs."

as I came downstairs to the dining room i saw from the corner of my eye Giovanni, but decided to ignore him. I don't know why I feel guilty for Kissing Matteo, I mean it meant nothing and I was wasted so why do I feel so bad?

Angel waved at me to come and sit with her and the girls. "what the hell did you do last night?"

"you know?" I asked and she nodded her head. 

"apparently Giovanni was really mad that he shot something. girl I'm telling you for your safety don't do that again because next thing he will shoot is you"

oh oh.. I really fucked up this time didn't i..?

"Potrei avere l'attenzione di tutti per favore? grazie. va bene, come avrai sentito, abbiamo un nuovo ospite. Lana, è mia ospite, quindi la tratterai nel modo in cui mi tratti. si allenerà come tutti gli altri e mi aspetto che tu sia rispettoso e che non ti mostri. questa non è una competizione." (May i have everyone's attention please? thank you. alright as you may have heard we have a new guest. Lana, is my guest so you will treat her the way you treat me. she will train like everyone else and i expect you to be respectful and not to show off. this isn't some competition.) Giovanni said and a chorus of yes sounded from around the table. I really wish I could understand what he was saying... I feel like a complete idiot..

"what did he say?" I asked angel when he finished talking.

"he basically introduced you. said that you are his guest and how you should be treated with respect"

"oh" was all I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after breakfast I was escorted to the garage where Giovanni was. "get in" he demanded without even telling me where we're going.

"not without you telling me where were going"

"you will find out soon enough. now get it"

"I'm sorry for Kissing Matteo yesterday what else do you want me to say? I was drunk but that doesn't make it ok for you to just take me from a place to a place without even telling me"

"we are going to Miami ok? now get in we have a plane to catch"

I got in the car and we drove away. 

after 30 minutes of driving in complete silence we finally arrived. wow I've never been on a private plane before...looks bigger than I thought.

"Get out" Giovanni demanded when we arrived. 

"Don't tell me what to do" I said getting out and shutting the door behind me.

"watch your mouth Lana I'm not in the mood"

"when are you in the mood?" I replied annoyed getting into the plane.

the plane had taken off an hour ago, and I have been sitting in a very uncomfortable silence with Giovanni. I mean he was having fun probably watching porn while I'm here looking at the window seeing nothing but clouds. 

"why did you bring me here? couldn't you bring one of your girls?" I asked but got no answer. 

is he deaf?

"what did you ask?" he asked turning off his phone.

"I asked why did you bring me here? couldn't you bring one of your girls?"

"I brought you here because my brother thought it'd be a good idea for us to get to know each other. I'm not a fan of the idea but I have some business in Miami to attend to so its a win win"

"so you just dragged me here for nothing? I don't know what your brother was thinking, but if he thinks that by you brining me with you will make us connect and see through each others souls well then you're brother is dumb if he thinks we can have a normal conversation. you are literally the worst person to talk to"

"I'm not you're psychologist I don't need to talk to you"

"well then don't I don't want to get to know you or talk to you either. its pointless" I said looking out the window.

"I don't know why you think you have the right to speak to me that way" he added. "I'm doing you a favour"

"a favour? seriously Giovanni you are not doing me a favour. you are just a sick selfish bastard who has no respect for anyone but his own ass"

I brought my knees to my chest, and closed my eyes, resting my head on the soft leather.

Giovanni's POV:

cagna, cazzo. (fucking bitch) I said to my self. who the fuck Is she to be speaking like this to me?

I hate her. I hate her so fucking much I don't know why I thought she'd fall for me. I don't know why out of all the beautiful Italian women I had to pick the Swedish one with a temper. I thought Swedish people were nice and calm, but Lana oh boy she was the opposite.

2 hours passed by and I still couldn't bring my self to look away from her. I am a selfish guy, I know it but what can I do? I've never felt so vulnerable when I'm around her. she makes me feel a different way and it annoyed me how quickly she got under my skin.

12 hours later...

Fucking finally we landed in Miami. Surprisingly Lana was still asleep, so I took her little body into my arms and made my way down the stairs as door of the jet slid open.

outside there were 2 big black SUV'S waiting for us. "Welcome Boss is been a while" my driver said.

"good to be back. take us to The Setai hotel please"

"no problem."

after 22 minutes of driving the car stopped outside the fancy hotel I picked for Lana and i.

few of my men followed close behind as I got out the car with Lana in my arms. every guest and every staff member looked over at me as I entered the hotel in fear. 

lets just say my history here in Miami wasn't always pleasant..

"Hello Mr Berlusconi, what a pleasure is it to have you here at The Setai hotel" a man at the front desk greeted us. 

"I want my usual room" I said adjusting my hold on Lana.

"of course. you will be staying at the penthouse suite. it has four bedrooms, private terrace with a swimming pool"

"thank you" I said as I took the hotel keys from him and made my way to the elevator.

when we arrived I opened the door and carried her into one of the rooms, and slid her into the bed.

as I was about to leave I felt her tiny hand holding my wrist. I leaned down and put my lips to her small forehead placing a single kiss on her soft skin.

END OF CHAPTER 6