Chapter 11

it's been a month. a month of being here, a month since I last saw my friends.

Giovanni has been very distant lately but honestly so was i. I've been trying to avoid him and its finally worked. him and his new girl that he brought a month ago have been dating and I don't know why but I'm a little bit bothered by it.

"Lana you have to meet Giovanni today at 5:00pm at the foyer" Lorenzo said when we ate lunch. 

"why?"

"Because Giovanni is taking you out to one of his restaurants. you're dress that you must wear today has been laid out for you so don't even try and wear something else"

"we'll see about that"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out the shower to see a short black dress. what is with Giovanni and and the colour black?

I dried my body and put on the dress that had a thigh slit and covered possible to nothing. I put on the matching black heels and went back into the bathroom to dry my hair.

after 10 minutes with my hair being dry, I left it the way it was and put on some light makeup and walked out the room, stumbling like an idiot that I am when two large hands caught my waist.

of course I'd stumble and almost fall on my face and have Giovanni catch me..

"I see that we are matching colours" I said as he carefully set me back on my feet.

"you look nice" he added. "this is Emilio, Francesco and Giuseppe. they are in the gang, they will be joining us today"

"alright" I said.

he took out his phone and dialled a number. "we will be there in 20 minutes I want the meals ready I don't wanna have to wait for anything is that clear?"

he hung up his phone and I looked at him in disbelief. can he be any ruder?

"why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"where are your manners?"

"I don't have manners Lana you should know that by now" he replied. "lets go"

we arrived at the restaurant and I was stunned by how beautiful it was. it had a beautiful water fountain and a beautiful chandelier.

"wow" I said. "you did all of that?"

"yes, you like?" he asked.

"ye I do its beautiful"

Giovanni led us to the entrance where a beautiful blonde girl greeted us. 

"Ciao cugino, è davvero bello rivederti. stai benissimo come sempre" (Hello Cousin, it is really good to see you again. you look great as always) Giovanni said kissing the beautiful girl on both of her cheeks.

"Ciao Gio, è un piacere rivederti. L'hai trovata, vedo, sembra dura." (Hey Gio good to see you again. You found her I see, She looks tough.) she said looking over to me.

"ei è davvero dura. il nostro tavolo è pronto?" (she is indeed tough. is our table ready?)

"sì. dai, ti faccio vedere" (yes it is. come on i'll show you to it)

she brought us to a beautiful table that was isolated from everyone else. "Sorry for my rudeness. I am Arianna Gio's Cousin" she girl said reaching her hand out for me.

"oh, nice to meet you I'm Lana" I said shaking her hand.

"I know" she added. "well have a good time"