All The Pretty Stars Shine For You My Love

He breathed in and slowly breathed out. Huddled in between blankets he breathed. Practicing being alive, while thinking about how death would feel like. He breathed in and breathed out. His chest seemly shaking as he tried to ignore Tony sitting on the floor in front of him. Breath in....breath out.

"You're dead," Was Peter's hoarse whisper. His throat felt dry and lips felted chapped. Everything seemed to hurt. Who knew eyes could feel sore. He didn't know if he could cry anymore, even breathing hurt.

"I am," Was Tony's response with a sad smile playing on his lips, "I was worried about you." The hallucination continued. 

"You can't be. You're dead. Go away." Peter sat wrapped in blankets on the worn down couch, staring at the white wall that was behind the Tony Stark hallucination. Tony wasn't real anymore. He died. That's not Tony Stark sitting on your floor. The real Tony Start was on the other side of New York, under six feet of dirt, dead. Peter thought to himself.

"It's okay to mourn me Peter. Just let me go when you're ready. Don't lose yourself on grief. You still have to live on without me." Tony seemed to speak in a sad tone. It made Peter want to cry and scream all the same. 

"Why did you leave me?" Peter asked instead of doing the things he really wanted to do. The teen just felt too empty, barely eighteen and the world was already falling apart.

"I had to, you didn't need me anymore," Tony replied with a weak smile.

"I'll always need you though." Peter could feel himself choking on all of his emotions as he tried to steady himself. After awhile, Tony disappeared and Peter was alone once again.