9

idiot. IDIOT. IDIOT.

He said it so casually, does he know how much I think about that? Its not my fault he seemed so helpless...

I really like the way he smiles-

No. no NO. I have to think about something else.

Right, matches are coming up. Volleyball.

I come to the realisation its hard to shake off the thought of Nishinoya from my head so I gave myself a slap to wake me up from my daze.

"Uh...(y/n) - chan, are you okay?"

With my cheeks red from my own harsh slap, I replied,

"MHM,"

I was walking to school alongside Kiyoko like we always do every weekday. Sometimes I would wake a bit later than usual and Kiyoko would help wake me up. We need people like her in their life. She'd be a good wife.

I start to study Kiyoko's face and body. She had a quiet and mysterious demeanour which caused all the guys to be curious of her. Is she Nishinoya's type?

Hot older mature girls. How can I compete?

"Kiyoko-senpai, HOW DO YOU GET GUYS TO LIKE YOU SO MUCH?" I held her arm and her eyes widen with shock.

"It kind of sounds like you're trying to ask advice, (y/n)," she chuckled, covering her mouth with her other hand.

Ugh, even that slight movement could make a girl like me fall in love with her.

"UH, I was just wondering... FOR MY FRIEND'S FRIEND WHO IS TRYING TO IMPRESS THIS ONE GUY-"

"Just be yourself, (y/n). They'll love you. I already do," she said, smiling then continuing to walk ahead of me.

"That was such a cool thing to say!" I said in envy and ran up to her.

But she's right, if Nishinoya doesn't like me as myself, then it just wasn't meant to be.

I hope that wasn't the case.