Chapter 4

After what happened this morning, they continued their activities. Athanasia was busy with her training and checking the development of shares in the company from other top brass.

"That foolish gramps only uses our profits for themselves. I need to discuss it with daddy"

"Miss Obelia, can you see this schedule?"

"Wait, why me? I'm not your president"

"The president is handling other matters. He asked me to seek help from you."

"This 'brother' of mine is really driving me crazy. Give it to me"

While reading the schedule, she typed on the phone and sent it to Ijekiel.

In the hallway

Ding!

Ijekiel's phone rang, so he checked it and received a message from Athanasia.

...........

The next time you make me do your work, I will ask someone to catch and tie you up. I'm serious

...........

".... I am dead"

"President !! Help us!"

"Coming!"

Special Department

"Hey, Oscar next time I'll kill you if this happens again", Lucas said, throwing a proposal at Oscar.

"Oh! Thank you, Luc!"

"Don't shorten it, it sounds weird"

"Fine, fine. Thank you Mr. Lucas Oris Caesar"

"I honestly thought Lucas would do"

"Aye aye, sir!"

"Don't forget your treat"

"Fine~"

'It's better not to tell him about that popular girl or my treat will fly away'

-Lucas PoV-

I looked at the window. The sky is very clear, just like her eyes. Close my eyes and imagine her figure.

Her body was very thin, white and flawless skin, small face, long eyelashes, her hair flowed beautifully, her eyes were very pretty. She is the definition of a perfect woman. Also her lips that slightly touched my palm ... very soft.