Chapter 43

Tap

Tap

Tap

The sound of footsteps from the three charming girls majoring in business echoed along the third floor hall of the building, the atmosphere was quiet indicating that the students had not finished their classes. From the beginning this department did not have too many students due to difficult entry tests and high requirements, the students were not allowed to fail the exam for two or three courses at most. Yeah, that sucks. Athanasia who initially heard the name of the department was interested, but when she read further the requirements immediately discouraged her and she chose the business department which was the second best major in college and also so that he could focus more on the company she would be assigned to later.

Sometimes she thought of how Lucas could choose that department as easily as he was breathing, she once asked him one night while they were studying in the study room and he said it was a suggestion from his uncle that gave him a reason to feel more challenged. Athanasia certainly furrowed her brow confused with it, it could not be the only reason, right? Is there another purpose of the reason, Lucas also actually does not mind taking that direction. If he was given a choice he might enter the medical department, remembering that his brain was too smart and the only reason Athanasia was upset with him was when he was too proud of himself to be too high, leaving a kick on his leg that made Lucas have to compress him for two consecutive days join day and night.

The three girls looked around for the class they wanted to go to because they had no idea which Lucas and Oscar class were likely to be in the same room. When there are lecturers who come out of their rooms, they have to hide for fear of being mistaken for lectures in their majors, of course Athanasia and others do not want to get into trouble especially in other departments their reputation might be destroyed, but actually if you think about it again there is no prohibition to visit another building, right?

They (Helena and Alice because Athanasia's hair color is too striking) peered through the doors of the ongoing class to look for even the slightest clue about the two young men, but nothing they did not find them at all. Sighs of breath simultaneously out of the mouths of the three girls who were now stopping next to the aisle, they took a short break after touring two fairly wide floors. "Why don't we just ask the two of them where their class really is?" Athanasia suggested suddenly and took her phone out, but she was stopped by Helena's hand, "Then you can't surprise him". Athanasia sighed resignedly to her friend's behavior, she leaned on the wall and crouched over the short skirt she was wearing today, "Then how do we find them? There's no way we break into a room and ask others like that is normal". When they were about to give up, a voice entered their ears, "Fairy!"

From a distance they saw a young man whose height was similar to Lucas with dark brown hair and light blue eyes waving his hand excitedly, "Cabel?"

'Why is he here?', Athanasia thought

-Cabel PoV-

I was walking casually in the hallway of the building, then there was one woman who called my name, "Hey, Ernst!". I certainly immediately looked back, a girl chatted with me for a while and apparently she wanted to ask for help to deliver goods belonging to his brother who was in the Special Department building who happened to be my acquaintance, I could not refuse people who were in distress so I just agreed. Long short story I quickly reached near his class, then I saw someone I recognized, her golden blonde hair wavy, her jeweled blue eyes glowing even though I only watched from afar. She was talking to the other two brown haired girls and I saw her crouched suddenly.

'Is she sick?'

Spontaneously I called her "Fairy!", Ah I accidentally called her like that but let it be. I waved to her, who knows how long it has been since we last met. The more I approached her I could see more clearly the color of her face, it seems I was too worried, see her shine brightly as usual that means she is not sick or anything, are they having a hard time? I ventured to raise the question for the three of them, "What are you doing here?"