Chapter 59

Well....consider this as an apology for being late... I'm too busy with my college these days and I feel dying inside and outside. And one more thing, Together is nearing the end.

Enjoy~

Night fell, Athanasia, who was playing with her phone in Lucas's study room, accompanying him to complete his delayed work, suddenly yawned. Her eyes felt heavy and her consciousness thinned. Lucas of course realized that, he propped his chin up and looked at the figure of the woman with golden blond hair and took off his reading glasses.

"Go to bed first, sleep in the guest room."

Athanasia shook her head, "No, I still want to wait for you to finish."

Lucas snorted, "There's no need to push yourself, I know you're not used to sleeping too late past 12 midnight." He leaned back in the swivel chair still staring at Athanasia and refused to give up on coaxing her to sleep.

"Hm? How do you know? " asked Athanasia, blinking her eyes.

"I know all about you," Lucas said proudly.

"Like what? No, ignore it, I don't wanna hear it. It will sound terrible if you mention it." Athanasia immediately dismissed her question, not wanting to hear anything personal about herself even if she might not even be aware of these things.

Lucas chuckled and walked over to the sofa, stretched out both hands and immediately returned to Athanasia's hug, her head stroked gently and she leaned against his broad chest. "Now sleep," Lucas muttered in the same soft tone as his caress.

"Why are you telling me to sleep..." she whined like a child, snuggled closer to him.

One idea came to Lucas's mind which he immediately did, "Or do you want to sleep with me?" he teased.

"No. I will go to sleep now, bye," in one second Athanasia let go of her arms and walked out of the room.

Kriett....

Her head popped through the door and peeked at Lucas, making him raise an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

"I forgot something." She walked over to him and tiptoed, landed a brief kiss on the cheek and came out not forgetting to shout goodnight to the man who was still touching his cheek. He crouched down and pulled his hair, face flushed and he pursed his lips, "I should have asked on the lips earlier," he muttered.

Two hours had passed, Lucas had finally finished all his work and was about to go to sleep in his room. As he walked there, he passed the room that should to be occupied by Athanasia and intending to check on her for a while, he slowly opened the door of the room so as not to wake the people inside. But what made him surprised was that there was no one there, Lucas looked all over the corner of the room and came out looking for the woman's whereabouts but never found her.

Finally he decided to try to find the one remaining place, his room. Sure enough, a slender figure of a woman is seen sleeping on his bed soundly while hugging the pillow he usually uses every time he sleeps.

Lucas could only shake his head and sigh in resignation. "This woman can really blow my heart out," he grumbled in a whisper.

He walked over to Athanasia and suddenly his irritation disappeared seeing her closed eyes and he felt calm when he heard her soft rhythmic snoring, she looked very peaceful in her sleep. Lucas gave up and changed into his pajamas, then lay down beside Athanasia, not forgetting to share the warm blanket over her shoulders.

Lucas smiled a sincere smile and his heart was blooming, he leaned close to their bodies and hugged Athanasia tightly then kissed her forehead, "Good night."