Chapter 45

Many thanks for my friends, mikasenpaidesu , OceanSways , atsahina , and Murasaki-cha

Hm... like always, everytime I promised like 5000+ words, I ended up to wrote 6700+ words and now! I did it again, I promised for 3000 words but it's 4000+ words.

"What? Go to the office?"

Athanasia's call caught the attention of those around her who were currently in the park, especially with her boyfriend who was leaning against the back of the chair they were sitting on to relax at the moment.

At first they both wanted to enjoy time after finishing their class this morning and maybe go on a date to the shopping center again after all this time struggling with studying at college for almost 3 months now. Athanasia ruffled her hair in disgust while receiving a call from someone who was none other than her own father's secretary, Felix.

"I-I'm sorry, miss but this is important and I can't handle it with my position"

The girl sighed while massaging her forehead, "Where's my dad?"

"Master is holding an impromptu meeting with investors from other companies recently and cannot be disturbed by anyone"

"... Fine, prepare the required documents first. I will come later "

The call was immediately ended and she leaned back in a position that showed no elegance at all, Lucas who saw it frowned, "Sit properly your skirt can be revealed". Soon she justified her sitting position but still sighed lazily, "Is there a problem in the office?", asked the man.

"Yeah, Felix asked me to take care of the collaboration with two models for one of our next advertising projects. Ah! It sucks!"

Lucas chuckled at her complaint and flicked Athanasia's forehead a little hard, "Act according to your position as an heir, what will happen if you have taken over the company and instead lazed about doing your job". The girl rubbed her reddened forehead and pouted her lips making Lucas who saw her feel very adorable and wanted to pinch her cheeks. Just when his hand moved toward the tantalizing cheek he immediately received a glare from Athanasia who was like saying, Try it if you don't love your life anymore. Her eyes blazed up in annoyance and made Lucas turn back.

"..."

A breeze blew their hair together and Athanasia leaned her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes and a small smile carved on her face. "If only time could stop like this forever, I don't want this state of peace to end," Lucas smiled as he listened to it and held her hand gently, "Me too".

The lovers look like they are drowning in their own world, ignoring the gazes of humans who see their intimacy holding their jealous souls struggling in their hearts, immediately they have the same and compact mind,

'BOTH OF YOU, GO GET A ROOM!'

Athanasia thought of an idea and immediately glanced at the man next to her, "Lucas!". Hearing his name called out he only hummed briefly without opening his eyes, waiting for what words would come out of his woman's mouth. "I want to invite you to visit the office too!", With that his eyes wide open perfectly surprised by the sudden invitation.

"Ha? For what I go there, do not want! Troublesome! ", He immediately crossed his arms in front of his chest and turned his gaze in the other direction. Athanasia's laziness suddenly moved to him and he did not like it at all, it would be better for him to shut himself in his room and work on his own lecture projects than to meet annoying people in a place like that who could only say sweetly in front and speak ill in back.