Chapter 9

Lucas's first impression of the house was "Freaking Huge". He did not believe he would live here with his brother in the luxury that only Obelia had. He likes simple life but he also doesn't reject rich life. It's just that he feels out of that place.

They now sat together in the living room while waiting for the maids to serve them tea and some cookies. Leo already felt more uncomfortable than Lucas. He was afraid to ruin something because of his clumsy hands.

The tea came and brought a sweet aroma. When they taste it, it feels very soothing. A bit bitter but like there are flowers that bloom in the mouth when drinking it.

"Do you like it? It's called Lippe Tea. Our family likes to drink it at least four times a week. But you don't have to force yourself to follow it", Diana raised her glass.

"Yes, this is very delicious. Thank you", Lucas smiled at her.

"Here, eat some cookies, Leo"

"Thank you, ma'am"

"Oh, just call me aunty"

"Okay, Aunt Diana"

"You too, Lucas"

"Yes, I will"

"Oh right, my husband hasn't introduced himself", Diana clapped her hands after putting the cup back on the table.

"..."

"Come on!", Diana nudged him irritatedly.

"I'm Claude de Alger Obelia, current head of the Obelia Family and Company", he then sipping his tea back.

"Nice to meet you, sir", Lucas and Leo said.

"Hm"

"Sorry he's very stiff but he's a good person", Diana feels bad for her husband's behavior.

"Yes, I can see that he really values ​​his family", Lucas reassured her. Claude and Diana were both stunned by Lucas's attitude. There was no stuttering at all even in front of Claude, while Leo felt rather scared.

'This kid is interesting', Claude smirked slightly.

'What a good boy~', Diana thought.

"Oh, look at that time, I have to catch a flight now", Howard put down his cup and stood up. "Geez, too bad you can't meet our children", Diana furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's okay, maybe later. I hope my children won't bother you too much"

"No, no. We would love to have them here"

"All right, excuse me now. See you, kids I will miss you"