Chapter 50

Claude set foot along the hospital hallway until finally stopped when he heard a few conversations from a practice room that sounded faint.

"What a pity..."

"... Yes, but nothing can be done"

'What are they talking about?'

Actually he could have ignored the vague conversation, but somehow deep down he felt compelled to listen.

"Too bad, even if she had beautiful eyes that were like jewel it would look very beautiful along with her face—"

'Jeweled eyes?!'

Claude widened his eyes when he heard that, as far as he knew only his family that had those kind of eyes, he immediately broke down the door before him and glared at the doctors jumping in surprise.

"W-Who are you?! This room cannot be entered haphazardly except hospital staff— ", said one of the doctors stroking his chest.

The head of the Obelia family did not care at all, he immediately pulled the collar of his shirt roughly and his gaze was very sharp, his blue jeweled eyes like a scary glow made them shudder in horror. "Answer me. Who has the eyes of the jewel", he growled.

"W-Wait a minute! Patient data should not be disclosed carelessly except to the family or guardian", said another doctor who tried to brush away Claude's burly hand but it was in vain. He instead got a cold, sharp gaze from the man who was taller than him and his legs felt weak seeing that, he gulped and frowned. "If you still act like this we will call security", he threatened.

Claude immediately snorted, "Are you threatening me?", He removed the collar of the doctor's shirt in his hand and then contacted Felix.

"Felix, find out patient data at this hospital, use all means"

"Yes, sir"

He turned his gaze back to the two doctors then grinned, "Looks like we need time to talk now."

10 minutes later...

Claude slammed the door behind him and left the two men who sat limp on the floor of the room, both filled with cold sweat, their eyes trembling, their faces paled and muttered words like, "Don't mess with him" or "When meeting them, run away". In the end, one of them passed out there.

In the hallway he searched for the whereabouts of a doctor while passing by Felix and Oscar who came together from both sides, Felix gave a document containing patient data and Oscar told the person they were looking for.

Timeskips~

The three men were already in front of the VIP 2 door which looked still quiet, Claude immediately opened the door without warning. In front of him there was already a woman with a face similar to his wife who was being hugged by a black haired man whom he was very familiar with.

"Brat", he called.

Lucas stared at the three of them and smiled faintly, he nodded his head at Claude.

One name slipped out of his mouth, "Athanasia".

Claude immediately trotted toward them, his hands trembling rubbing his daughter's cheeks, his eyes wistful and his heart seemed to be sliced by an invisible knife. "Athanasia", he called softly.

Athanasia tilted her head slightly to the side, looking confused with the man in front of her, "Who are you?"

They were shocked, even though they had read data about the amnesia that she was experiencing, but they still did not believe it, Lucas who initially tried to talk to her also got a reaction like that from the woman he loved.