Part 2

Italics- Lydia's voices

Oliver

Oliver entered QC's old warehouse and began setting up a table, putting computers and other things on it. He took off his shirt and began doing pull-ups on the salmon ladder. When he finished, he went over to his wooden crate. He took out a bow and arrow and practiced shooting arrows, aiming at tennis balls.

Once he was out of arrows, he went back to the crate and took out an old book. It had a list of names his father gave to him that had left this city broken; to right his father's wrongs. Oliver is going to become the man he told Lance that saved him and Tommy. He has to become someone else, something else. Tonight, he will cross a name off his list: Jason Broader. He will make him give money to the city, leaving him bankrupt.

After his training, Oliver checked the computer and it was almost 2; his appointment with Dr. Martin.

He drove back to the Queen Mansion and walked through the front door. There was a dark skinned man standing in front of him. Moira came over and introduced them, "This is Mr. John Diggle. He's going to be your personal bodyguard, Oliver." They give each other a firm handshake. After that, Oliver didn't acknowledge his presence.

Oliver waited patiently for Dr. Martin in the living room. Exactly as it hit 2 p.m, there's a knock on the door and Oliver motioned for Diggle to open it. She walked in the entrance to the living room. Oliver was sitting on one of the couches and she proceeded to sit across from him.

"Hi, Dr. Martin," Oliver greeted politely. "Hi. Since I can call you Oliver, you can call me Lydia," she insisted. Lydia motioned to Diggle to wander because it was a private conversation and took out her clipboard of questions. "Just answer the following," she told him.

"How do you feel?"
"Good."
"How has you day been?"
"Busy."
Lydia continues to ask him questions, most of them with simple responses.
"Do you know why you got kidnapped yesterday?" Lydia abruptly asked.
"No. Probably for some money. They were interested  about my time on the island."
"Do you have any reasoning for that?" She asked.
"No, not really."
"How was your time on the island Lian Yu? How has it impacted you life?"
"Uhm..."
"That's okay. We're done."

Lydia was getting ready to leave. "Do you want to come to my Welcome Back party tonight?" He asked simply. Lydia smiled, "I would like to come." Oliver gave her the details before walking her out the door.

He waited a few minutes before leaving after. When he walked out of the front door, Diggle caught up to him and offered to give him a ride.

When they were in the car, Diggle kept it small talk. But after silence, there was traffic. It held up for awhile and Oliver escaped the car. Diggle was shocked but impressed. He's a bodyguard for someone who doesn't want to be guarded.

Oliver made his way back to his hideout in the warehouse. He planned his escape from the party to Jason Broader's place. Luckily, it was right across the street from the party venue.

It was 7 o'clock and Oliver began to put on his green suit. He spray painted his eyes with green grease, put on his hoodie, and attached his quiver.

He went into the hotel where Broader was staying. He kicked down the door of his hotel room and pinned his shirt on the wall with an arrow. "Starting at 10 o'clock, every hour, you will send 1,000 dollars to Starling General," Oliver said in his deep voice. He left quickly leaving Broader terrified.

Oliver went into the kitchen of the party, he slipped on his suit and wiped off his grease paint before heading upstairs to the party. He went on the dj's stage to turn off the music. "Let's get this party started!" He shouted. The crowd roared and the music started playing again.