Part 4

Italics- Lydia's voices

Lydia

Lydia had fallen asleep on the computer chair in an uncomfortable position. She was shivering, so Oliver gave her a blanket. He had been watching her as she slept. Every once and awhile, she would flinch; a bad dream.

He stopped his research on psychics and he figured he'd just ask her when she woke up.

Lydia finally began to open her eyes. The first person she saw was Oliver. He was wearing his regular clothes but she noticed the vigilante suit on the table.

"Good morning," he said softly. "Where am I?" Lydia asked. She got up quickly but Oliver motioned her to sit back down. "How do feel?" He asked. "Confused, but it makes sense," she replied. "Your the vigilante, aren't you?" She asked. "Yes."

She let out a laugh, getting up and walked around. She touched her hair that was damp, finally noticing she was in a robe, barefoot, with a blanket wrapped around.

"This always happens," she whispered to herself. "Are you psychic?" Oliver asked breaking the silence. She spun around and looked at him trying to figure out what to tell him. "You can say that," she pursed her lips.

"From the vigilante's first appearance, you were there," Oliver said. "Well you kill people and leave their bodies, I find them," she explained. "So how did you know I was here?" He finally asked. "I followed the voices," she said.

Lydia walked over to the computer, feeling his eyes longer on her and sat down on the chair, reading the screen that had searched 'psychic' on it and typed on the keyboards. "That's what I am," she said pointing on the screen. Oliver read the description and saw the picture. "A banshee." He said. "Yeah."

"I have to go home and get ready for work," Lydia said. "Will you keep my secret?" Oliver asked. "You know mine. So, we're even," she said. "Let me take you home," he offered, remembering she was half naked.

Diggle picked them up a block away from the warehouse to hide the suspicion and drove them to Lydia's apartment. "I'll see you later," she told Oliver.

Lydia got into her apartment and cringed. At least she wasn't fully naked like last time. She hated it when she wanders. But at least she learn something new; Oliver Queen, the vigilante. She definitely wasn't going to tell Detective Lance.

Oliver

"So what happened between you two?" Diggle asked Oliver in the car. "Sleepwalking," he said, which made sense to Diggle. "You can't keep leaving me Oliver," Diggle told him. "Fine," he responded. "Can you take me back home?"

When they arrived, Diggle took Oliver inside. "Hey Ollie," Thea greeted. "Tommy's inside the living room." Oliver walked into the living room and gave Tommy a hug.

"Hey. What do you need?" Oliver asked calmly. "Are you okay with me and Laurel together?" Tommy asked with nervousness in his tone. "Yes. You don't need my blessing," Oliver told him. "Why do you ask." "Because I'm going to take Laurel out for dinner," Tommy said. "Hey, you should bring the therapist. It will be a fun double date. I'm nervous I don't want to be alone," he confessed. "I'll ask," Oliver said.

———————————

Lydia

A knock on the door and Thea opened it. "Hi, Dr. Martin," she welcomed her in. "Call me Lydia," she said, entering the foyer. "Hey Lydia," Oliver said coming down the stairs. "Alright bye," Thea waved, leaving them.

"Can we do this in my room?" Oliver asked "It's more private." "Yeah sure," she nodded said.

Oliver led  her upstairs into his room. They entered and he pulled out a chair for her to sit beside his bed. He laid down to get comfortable as she started the session. Now that she knew more of him, she could ask better questions.