Part 6

Italics- Lydia's voices

Oliver

It was the middle of the day when the construction workers are almost done with the Verdant. Tonight it was going to open.

"Hey Oliver," Lydia greeted, walking through the door and they headed downstairs to where Diggle and Helena are. "Helena, come choose a suit," Oliver called, going to the computer. "Do you like it?" He asked. She paused for a moment before saying, "How about in purple."

"Suits make everything look like a joke," Lydia muttered, making Diggle laugh in agreement. Oliver ignored it and continuing, "Tonight, we will cross a name off the list. The party is a cover for what we're doing." Oliver said the name of the person they were going to take down and Helena got slightly excited. "He's a friend of my father's," she said. "Just like the one you shot a few day ago," Diggle commented.

"My father killed my fiancée," she said. "So you're idea is revenge?" Diggle stated. "Do you think it will make you feel better?" Lydia asked. "I just want him to feel pain," she said, walking off to get a drink from the unopened bar upstairs.

Diggle gave Oliver a stern look and one to Lydia too. "We can help her," Lydia said. "Who's we? She is driven by anger," Diggle asserted. "Then we'll see tonight," Oliver finalized.

——————————

Lydia

It was the Verdant's opening night and Lydia wore appropriate clothes.

Before she could enter the club, the music was loud, shaking the ground. She entered the club and went straight for the bar, she wasn't having any fun.

"Hey Lydia," Thea yelled sitting next to her. "Aren't you underaged?" She asked. "Just don't tell Oliver," Thea told her. "I won't if you don't get drunk," Lydia warned. "Okay," she said, blending into the crowd.

Lydia ordered a drink from the bar. After some time, she was accompanied by Laurel and Tommy. They chatted for a while when Helena walked passed them and whispered something in Lydia's ear. She excused herself from them, and went downstairs.

Helena and Oliver were both in their vigilante outfits and left the Verdant in motorcycles.

Lydia and Diggle stayed back in the hideout. "The music is driving me crazy," Diggle stated. "Too late," Lydia said under her breath.

She was sitting on the computer chair playing with keys. She found a piece of paper. She took the pen in her left hand and began to draw. It was a quick sketch of a weapon.

Diggle came up behind and looked at her sketch. "What is that?" He asked. "A crossbow," Lydia told him. Without thinking about her drawing, she continued.

"Wait," Diggle said stopping her hand from continuing. "Helena has a crossbow," he figured. Lydia looked at the picture then up to Diggle. "John, she's going to kill someone," she partially mumbled.

Diggle called Oliver to tell him. Lydia looked at him as he was in the phone. "He's dead, " she whispered. Diggle told Oliver over the phone. "She's gone. And she killed him," he said.

Oliver

Oliver came down the stairs and slammed his bow on the table. Without speaking, he went over to his book and crossed off a name. "She wasn't supposed to do that," he let out.

"She wants to make her father feel what she went through," Lydia explained.

Helena came in. "What were you thinking?" Oliver asked her. "My father killed Michael and I want justice," she explained, raising her voice."That isn't justice!" Oliver shouted.