Part 3

Italics- Lydia's voices

Lydia

Lydia woke up from a bad dream of last night right before her alarm went off. She got ready for work; a new day.

She started with a few people in the mornings. It was 12 o'clock, time for lunch. When she opened the door to go to the lounge, Detective Lance was in front of her with two other officers.

"Hi, Dr. Martin. We found your fingerprints on one of the arrows from last night," he said. Lydia didn't argue. What a lousy mistake she made last night. "Come with us," Lance added. Lydia proceeded to walk with them.

When they got outside, news reporters were surrounding them. "Are you the one killing people?" One of them asked. "Do you know who's doing this?" Another asked. Lydia was put into the back of a police car and taken to the station.

Oliver

Oliver woke up abruptly from a dream of the island and got up to start a busy day. He took a steamy shower and wore blue jeans and a light brown jacket. He grabbed Broader's laptop he hid, and went downstairs. He ate a small breakfast and asked Diggle take him to Queen Consolidated.

He had Diggle stay outside when he entered. He went up the elevator to the 7th floor; the I.T department. "Felicity Smoak?" He asked around. Felicity turned around and Oliver walked towards her. "Welcome back from the dead. I-I mean, welcome back," she say nervously.

Oliver smiled, handing her the laptop. She looked at it puzzled, with a small tap and dust went through the bullet holes. "It was my friend's, he was in a coffeeshop and I wanted to get information off of it," he explained and she gave him even a more confused look. "The coffeeshop was in a rough neighborhood," he added. "I'll take a look at it. Come back later," she said.

He left the department and when he was leaving QC, he looked at the t.v. He told the receptionist to turn up the volume. 'Dr. Lydia Martin has been arrested for suspicion of last night's murdering of this new vigilante' the news reporter said. Oliver began to rush, he ditched Diggle who was waiting outside and went to his hideout. He needed to think.

Lydia

Lydia was escorted into the interrogation room. An officer handcuffed her wrist to the bar on the table. She was there for few minutes by herself, quiet, waiting for someone to come in.

Lance walked in and broke the silence in the room. He sat down with a bloody arrow in an evidence bag. "Your fingerprints are on this arrow. I don't know why it's there, but I'll give you a chance to answer, " he said. "It was my mistake for touching the arrow," Lydia explained with a straight face.

"Why were you there?" Lance asked. "I heard gunshots. I was coming out from Oliver's party, and I heard them, " she explained. "Of course. Oliver Queen. Why didn't you call?" he questioned with a slight anger in his voice. "You called the first time when Queen and Merlyn got kidnapped," he started to get louder. "Do you know who the Man in the Hood is?" "No. I don't know," she said. "You're free to go. If you find something, just call or you'll be in here again," he warned.

Lydia left the station and got a cab to drive her back to her office. When she went inside, she grabbed her bag and drove off to the Queen Mansion. Knocking on the front door, Diggle opened it with a faint smile, and she went into the living room.

After a short while, Oliver came in and sat down across from her and she began the session. It was they same easy questions, but everyday, she will get into more personal ones.

When the hour was done, Lydia was getting ready to leave. "Are you okay?" Oliver asked concernedly. "I saw the news." "Yeah. It was a mistake. Just a few questions," Lydia explained and she left the house, driving back to her office.

Oliver

"Hey, can you take me to Queen Consolidated?" Oliver asked Diggle after Lydia had left.

When they reached QC, Oliver went to see Felicity. "Did you get anything from the laptop?" He asked. "Just a few things," she said. She gave him all the details she could salvage from the laptop. Oliver thanked her and left.

Instead of ditching Diggle, Oliver went straight back to the car. "Let's go get something to eat," Oliver said.

He pulled the car over to Big Belly Burger and the two sat down in a booth. A lady came over taking their order, Diggle seemed very friendly to her. "You should take her out," Oliver said. "That's my sister in -law," he said bluntly. Oliver apologized quickly because he didn't know. "Her name is Carly, my late brother's wife," Diggle explained. "Sorry for your loss," Oliver said.

Carly came with their food and chatted with Diggle for a while. When they were done, Diggle and Oliver were just talking and laughing. "I'm gonna use the bathroom," Oliver told him.

When Oliver went to the bathroom, he found a window and escaped the restaurant. Big Belly Burger was near his hideout, so he headed there.

When he reached the hideout, he put on his vigilante outfit. He was going to question Lydia Martin.

After a while of waiting, Diggle got up to check why Oliver was taking long. He found no one in the bathroom and left the restaurant. He keeps losing the person he's supposed to look out for.

Lydia

Eating dinner in her apartment, alone, Lydia's lights turned off when she felt someone behind her. She turned around and it was the vigilante. "What do you want from me?" She asked. "What did you say to Detective Lance?" He asked in a deep voice. "I told him, it was a mistake that I touched one of your stupid arrows," Lydia explained. "You were there when Queen and Merlyn were kidnapped and where Jason Broader was at. Why is that?" He questioned. "I don't want to get dragged into this. Stop killing people and I won't be there," she told him.

The lights turned back on and he was gone. Lydia finished her dinner and went to take a shower.

Taking a hot, steamy shower, she was rubbing herself with the foamy loofah. She was rinsing herself, feeling the water run down her hair to her back.

Suddenly, the bath of the shower began to fill up. It was probably her fallen hair plugging the drain. She knelt down to pull out the plug, but there was no hair. Blood began to fall from the shower head and fill up the tub. Her body was bloody and broken green arrows began to appear.

Lydia screamed. She turned off the water and everything disappeared. She got out the shower, and put on a robe. Barefoot and wet, she left her apartment.

Oliver

Oliver went back to his hideout in the warehouse and sat in his chair. The paint grease still on his face without the hoodie to think thinking. He turned on the computer and searched up 'psychic'.

He was  browsing the internet on the topic in hope of finding something. He heard a clutter in the back and he tensed up. He put on the hood and searched the warehouse but didn't find anything, sitting back down and continued his search.

Behind him, he heard footsteps. Without blinking, he turned around with an arrow pointed right at her, ready to be released and he took off his hood. "Lydia?" He asked. He put down his arrow and walked towards her. He touched her on the arm and she wailed. Her loud scream made Oliver cover his ears. When she stopped, he looked at her in shock. Her eyes were wide open and he could tell she wasn't sleepwalking anymore. Oliver guided her to the chair and sat her down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. She was still in a daze not knowing her surroundings. "I don't know," she responded. Oliver noticed the blood scattered over her hands. "Whose blood is this?" He asked, holding her hands. She looked at them and then to him, tilting her head and said, "The ones you've killed."