Part 5

Italics- Lydia's voices/visions

Oliver

Diggle woke up on the metal table, looking around and to see the green suit and Oliver standing right next to it. "You're the vigilante?" Diggle asked. "You were shot, so I had to bring you in," Oliver said. Diggle looked at his shoulder that was covered in gauze and moaned. "Five years on the island has you jumping off roofs," Diggle said bitterly.

His eyes trailed to see Lydia standing the corner, "You're in this too?" He asked. "Well, I can't stay away," she said with a little smile. "Who shot me?" Diggle asked. "A sniper. Floyd Lawton," Oliver said pointing to the computer. Diggle's face became angry, "He killed my brother," he explained. "Sorry for your loss," Lydia said.

"So this is where you leave me to go," Diggle figured, with a small exhale. "Yeah," Oliver nodded, walking over to his crate and pulled out a book. "My father gave this to me. He wanted me to take care of this city. I was going to do this alone but, I want you guys to join me," he explained. "I guess," Lydia said, slightly rolling her eyes. "Alright," Diggle agreed.

"I've done something like this before and we had more than three people on board," Lydia said. "Who would join?" Diggle asked. "Laurel, Detective, and probably Tommy. So you have cover ups," she said. "No," Oliver said firmly. "The less they know, the better." "Suit yourself. Well, I'm gonna go, I have work. See ya," she said, leaving the warehouse.

"When did she know?" Diggle asked. "Last week. She basically slept walked here in the middle of the night right after she took a shower," Oliver explained. "That's why I took her home," Diggle said catching on. "How'd she know to come here?" Diggle asked. "She's a supernatural psychic," Oliver said with a straight face. Diggle began to laugh as he thought Oliver was joking but stopped once he saw he was serious. "Ask her," he said.

Lydia

Lydia went home and took a nap. Soon, she had to get ready for work. She was used to staying up the night, so it didn't bother her.

Lydia headed out her apartment and went to her office, having a few appointments that morning.

Instead of having lunch in the lounge, Laurel came in during her break.

"Hi Lydia," Laurel greeted, coming through the door. "Hi. What makes you stop by?" Lydia asked her. "I just wanted to apologize how I acted out last night. Mostly because I was drunk," she said sincerely. "Oh okay. It's my break right now so why don't we go have lunch if you're free?" Lydia asked. "That would be nice," she said.

They both left Lydia's office and headed outside. As they were walking through the square in front of Queen Consolidated, they were stopped by Oliver who was walking with his mother and another business man. "Hi, Moira," Laurel said happily. "Hi," she said. "Excuse me," she said and pulled the man to the side to continue their conversation.

"So where are you guys heading?" Oliver asked Laurel and Lydia. "Well I was going to take Lydia out for lunch," she said.

It was all happy talk when Lydia stared blankly at the street. "You okay?" Oliver asked concernedly. She ignored his question, continuing to stare, but it switched to the business man.

Someone in a motorcycle started speeding. The person pulled out a gun and shot at the man Moira was talking to. The biker missed the first few times as they shot many rounds. They man fell on top of Moira as she landed on the ground. Oliver rushed over to make she was okay and he dashed off running after the biker.

Lydia and Laurel were in total shock as it could've been them. Laurel called the police and sooner, her dad showed up.

After being questioned, they both lost their appetite and rain checked their lunch for another day.