Part 9

Italics- Lydia's voices

Lydia

Sitting in her office chair waiting for the next patient. Lydia got up by the sound of a knock on the door. She opened it and was surprised to see who was at the door.

"Hi Detective Lance," she said welcoming him in. "Dr. Martin," he nodded walking through the door.

Lance was walking around her office, trying to find something out of the ordinary. "I know you work with him," he commented. "Not going to deny it," she said. "You should be dead from the overdose but he took you before we could do anything," he said. "What are going to do?" She asked. "Nothing," he told her. "Just don't go to far or you'll end up dead," he warned her.

Lance continued to walk around her office. "He wanted me to give you this," she told him. She handed him a burner phone. "It's only for emergencies," she explained. "Don't try to trace it." She said. Lance scoffed and left her office.

Moira

"Hey mom, have you seen Walter?" Thea asked. "He's supposed to help me with a project on Britain," she added. "No, I haven't seen him since your hearing the other day," Moira told her. "Do you think-" "No," Moira said cutting her off. Thea shrugged her shoulders and left her.

Moira felt a slight panic rush through her body. She ignored it and continued reading a magazine. The thought of Walter being abducted wouldn't leave her mind. She wanted to make sure so she called Malcolm.

"Hello Moira," he said. "Did you do anything? She asked with a shaky voice. "Just come by my office tonight," he told her hanging up the phone.

Moira took a big gasp, inhaling and exhaling. She became tense, she didn't want anything bad happening to him. Moira immediately left her house and went to Queen Consolidated.

She entered the building and went straight to Walter's office. It was the same as before, organized. Nothing seemed out of place. She relaxed and went back home.

Oliver

Oliver entered QC right after his mother left. He was there to visit Felicity.

When he reached the I.T department, he went to Felicity's cube. "Hi Felicity," he said with a smile. "Hi," she greeted. "What do you need? I hope it's not a computer with bullet holes," she commented. Oliver handed her a syringe with a left over green liquid.

She looked at it then at him with concern. "It's for my club, I just wanna know what I'm giving to people," he lied. "I'm not a scientist," she told him. "But you can figure it out," he said with confidence.

Felicity studied the syringe. "Sorry, I cant help you," she told him. "It's okay, thanks for the help," Oliver said leaving. "Hey Oliver," she called out. "Your father... no, stepfather, Mr. Steele, had me look into something," she began. Oliver got interested and stayed. "What is it?" He asked. "He gave me a small book with blank pages and a logo on the back," she said. "Do know where he got it?" He asked. "He said he got it from your mother," she said, her voice started to get quiet.

He looked at her deeply. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah," she said. "It would be stupid of him to go there," she muttered to herself. Oliver lifted his head and his eyes widened. "The last guy he sent, didn't come back," she told him. "Thank you, Felicity," he said smiled, leaving her cube.