Life as teenagers

Whitney ~POV
It's 6 o'clock in the morning and my alarm goes off. "O my god'' !!, I couldn't get any type of sleep last night because all I heard was my mom and dad going at it all night ! Like ugh They're in there 40s for god sake and doing it like they are 25 or sum ,but I guess let me go take a shower and get ready for another boring day at that raggedy ass school.

I'm getting out the shower and going to my closet to see what to were Nd I here a knock at my door "what!'' I said a lil aggressive. "Girl I don't kno who you think you talking to little girl'' my mother said. I rolled my eyes, "sorry ma I thought you were willow'' I said as I was letting her in my room with a towel around me. "well you still shouldn't be talking like that to anyone even is she's your little sister", "okay ma'' I said blankly. "What's up with the lil attitude'' my mother said " o nothing just the fact I couldn't sleep over you and my father going at it all night" I said sarcastically with a lil smirk on my face cus I kno she was embarrassed." Really'' she said laughing "yes ma all I was hearing is yea! ugh right there! Like seriously y'all need to chill on that stuff before you get pregnant... again!'' I said serious but just messing wid her. "Whatever, get ready I don't wanna get another call from that bitch Ms.Charles", "okay'' I said laughing. I finally found something to were sitting there for  ten min straight!. "Thank god I do my hair a night" I sigh, I started to put my clothes on and I'm not gonna like I look fine ass hell😂.

~Whitney's outfit I put on my my lipgloss and my perfume, then went to get my wallet from on top of my vanity, and put it in my backpack then I grab my name tag and put that also in my bag and grab my car keys to my Mercedes Benz from hook and lef...

~Whitney's outfit
I put on my my lipgloss and my perfume, then went to get my wallet from on top of my vanity, and put it in my backpack then I grab my name tag and put that also in my bag and grab my car keys to my Mercedes Benz from hook and left out my room to downstairs. " Hi baby girl'' my dad said to me as I walked downstairs, "hi daddy'' I said so preciously, " well good morning to you too'' I said with a smirk on my face to my older sister bri aka Aa'briya, I know it's spelled weird right,anyway she just stared at me with a attitude on her face and I smirk then she rolled her eyes and said "Hi nippy'' she said bluntly, we got into a argument last night over stupid shit and I slammed my door in her face and I guess that's why she mad but she'll get over cus I can really care less, I rolled my eyes as I sat down getting ready to eat so I can leave for school " good morning'' my lil sister willow said coming down the stairs, to say she is in 5th grade  she takes forever to get ready and everyone said " Good morning lo" we've always called her that since the day she was born, we all ate and everyone went there separate ways either work or school and I well... I was off heading to school in my car.

Hi guys 👋🏾 how did you guys like it I was gonna write the rest but it's 3:00 In the morning and I'm sleepy 😌 but I'll write the rest when I wake up with the next part but remember to vote and comment so all that good stuff my loves and I'll see you later ❣️