The talk

4 months later
Whitney POV ~
I'm 4 months pregnant,I still haven't told my parents about my pregnancy,I only told my sisters and we also told Michaels parents and surprisingly Joseph is happy about it,it's really weird I've fallen in love with someone I haven't even met yet but I can't wait to meet my baby.

I was laying down watching tv drifting to sleep until I got a call from Michael
Hubby❤️
"You up"
"Now I am,what's wrong"
"I'm getting some food what you want"
"It doesn't matter I eat anything"
"Yep like a pig"
"Shut up,and can you get me some pickles"
"Really I just came from the store,and now you gonna ask when I'm almost home"
"Please I want some"
"Alright,and when I get back we need to talk"
"Talk about what"
"Something"
"O my god okay Michael
"What you mad for"
"Cus I already know what it's about"
"So if you know then,why ask"
"Okay smart ass,nobody ask for you're smart remarks"
"I love you mommas"
"Mhm,don't try and change the subject now but I love you to bye
"Bye babe"

I hung the phone up and I drifted off back to sleep and waited for him to come home.

Michael POV ~
I made it back home I put the bags down and I got her food and went upstairs to see her sleep I smirk I was gonna mess with her but I'm not gonna do It to her,I pecked her lips a lil and took my shoes off,she opened her eyes and when I looked she close them "you know I see you right"I said as I chuckled she chuckled a little "we're my food"she ask "right there"I pointed to her side,"are you that blind" I said "funny,did you get my pickles"she ask "downstairs"I said as I got in bed "noo,go get them"she whined "you go get them","do you see this"she said pointing to her pregnant belly "I am big af for four months Michael,so can you please stop the bullshit and go get my damn pickles"she said "jeez I was playing,you better not be this mean To my baby like that"I said getting out the bed.

"No,were gonna be mean to you"she said rubbing her baby bump it was so cute "you got five more months"I said rubbing her belly "yep and my baby girl is gonna be here"she said smiling "nope it's a boy","well Dr.Alexander said my next appointment we get to find out the gender","yea,and when it's a boy don't say anything"I said "and when it's a girl I don't wanna here anything out ya mouth"

I chuckled and went downstairs to get her pickles and I came back upstairs, and I handed them to her and I set at the end of the bed by her "you ready to talk"I ask looking at her she ignored me and was on her phone "Whitney",she still didn't say anything I snatched her phone "no you didn't"I said smirking

She chuckled "what's wrong it's cute"she ask "did you just ordered this"I ask "umm well yea"she said smiling "you're so wrong for this so wrong" "it's gonna be so cute babe,then I'm going get her name engraved on the bag"she said all bubbly "wait ...

She chuckled "what's wrong it's cute"she ask "did you just ordered this"I ask "umm well yea"she said smiling "you're so wrong for this so wrong" "it's gonna be so cute babe,then I'm going get her name engraved on the bag"she said all bubbly "wait a minute we didn't discuss names,and how do you know it's a girl "cus I know,and we already discus a name stop playing stupid"she said rolling her eyes "so you got this all planned,and what this name we're talking about again"I said chuckling "you know the name we discuss stop playing all the time"

"Okay ima stop","you know what I wanna try"she ask "what"I ask "pickles and Cotten candy ","that's just nasty"I said "how would you know you never tried it,oh,umm-"she said but I cut her off "what you want you always say that when you want something"I said as I rolled my eyes "can we go baby shopping tomorrow"she said smiling "yes we can go",she kiss my cheek "thank you poppa"

"Mhm,So when we telling you're parents"I ask,she gave me a really look "what"I ask "why did you have to ruin the moment"she ask "what moment"I said and she hit me "what you hit me for","shut up,stop talking to me you meanie"she said as she folded her arms "meanie"I said mocking her voice "stop it"she said like a baby "ok ok,ima stop",she kissed me "know when are we gonna tell them"I said she sighed "I don't no Michael,I'm not ready yet"she said "you've been saying "I'm not ready yet",whit you gotta tell them at some point,what you gonna do call them and say I'm going in labor,what type of shit is that"I said serious "I know Michael I'm just scared,and stop cussing at me you know I don't like that"she said "I'm sorry,look at it like it this we told my parents and they were excited,and my parents are religious as hell","yea Michael I know I just....I don't know it's just to much"

"So when you wanna talk to them"I said "only if you want to though"I said reassuring her she smiled a little "I want to"she said "you sure,cus I know how you get"I said smiling "yes I want to tell them poppa","when"I ask "it doesn't matter"she said "you lying","no I'm not,I'm serious babe"she said I kiss her lips softly "what was that for"she ask chuckling "I can't kiss you know"I ask ,"you can always kiss me I was just asking" "mhm","I'm serious"she fold her arms "I was just playing with you"I chuckled and kissed her again I laid in the bed with her and we cuddled till she went to sleep and I got on the game and when she woke up she was mad as always
To be continued....

Hey luvs I'm back 💞! I started my new book and it's ready to be posted I just wanted to
get this chapter out before I did this one💕✨and give me some name for girls middle,first it didn't matter I just need more 💕