You'll Never Stand Alone🥀

Next Day.....
Michael POV ~
It's Sunday and me and Whitney are at the hotel and we didn't go to church today but we was let off easy cus it was prom but she's in the room on her phone while I'm in the bathroom talking to Cameron about something but I can't tell whit just yet what it is,and I heard a knock on the door "babe"Whitney said walking in "what's up"I ask "what are you doing"she said like a baby "I'm on he phone with cam"I said chuckling and Cameron was chuckling too "what are y'all laughing about"she said annoyed "nothing babe,just talking"I said smirking "mhm,can you come see"she ask "hold up babe,I'm coming"I said still smirking and she rolled her eyes,"so your friends are more important than me"she ask irritated "I didn't say that momma"I said "fine Michael"she said annoyed and walked out
Cameron
C-I think you need to call me back *chuckles*
M-yea,I'll talk to ya later *chuckled*
And after that I hung up the phone and went out the bathroom were Whitney was laying in bed on her phone "babe"I said smirking and she ignored me "momma,don't be like that" and she still ignored me so I went laid in between her legs "leave me alone Michale"she said rolling her eyes "why you acting like that"I said in a soft voice "just leave me alone you're getting on my nerves"she said a bit irritated "how I'm getting on your nerves"I ask concern "o my god dude"she said getting out the bed,"really babe why you acting like this"and she ignored me.....again and I sighed "come here"I said "no-"she said irritated,but I cut her off "come here babe"I said in a soft voice and she walked up to me and I was sitting at the edge of the bed and I made her straddle my lap "what's your problem"I ask "nothing Michale"she said annoyed "there's something wrong I'm getting on your nerves so say,so what's wrong"I ask "I just want you to myself"she said like a baby "you want me to yourself"I ask chuckling "yea"she said biting her lips "you have me everyday"I said smirking "not for long I don't,you're leaving me and god no's when your coming home,or what if you get hurt or die I would literally tear the whole world apart"she said seriously "I'm not gonna die I promise you that babe"I said chuckling "yea you better"she said smart mouthed "whatever"I said laughing and she laid on my chest "I love you" she said "I love you too mamma"I said kissing her head "weren't you jus mad at me" I said chuckling "yea,but it's hard to stay that way with you"she said still laying on my chest "you are such a big baby"I said laughing "gugu gaga"she said sarcastically "haha very funny"I said smirking and she had laid me on the bed while she was still on top of me and she smirk "what"I said chuckling "nothing....nothing at all"she said sarcastically "umm okay"I said chuckling and she leaned down and kiss my lips softly "I'm gonna miss you poppa"she said getting tearful "Im gonna miss you too mama"I said holding her hand and she laid down on me and all I could do is hold her in my arms I'm gonna miss this girl so much it's already hard seeing her like this....I hate to see her sad,god this is gonna be hard.

Two Days later
Whitney POV ~
It's Tuesday and I'm just so emotional right now it's getting closer to graduation and Michale leaving,and Michael isn't here right now,he went to go visit family in Indiana and I miss him.....I just don't wanna be bothered with anyone but I'm at school and it's a lot of aggravating people at school......we all know that."hey whit" a familiar voice said coming from behind "what do you want...Alex"I said annoyed I wasn't in the mood already and especially not for him "I just wanted to see how you were doing you know aft-"he said but I cut him off "yea,after you decided to cheat on me with a bitch that didn't have nothing going for herself and look we're she at,6feet under and you should be right there with her"I said harshly "damn you don't have to be rude I was just trying to spark a conversation with you"he said "well I don't want to have a conversation with you"I said getting up but he grab my arm "don't touch me"I said pulling my arm away from him and rolling my eyes "look I'm sorry for how I treated you and I hope you can forgive me and we can work something out"he said pleading "you should be,and I don't want to work nothing out with you,I have someone who except all my flaws and except who I am,adore me and treat me like a queen something you can never do"I said looking at him up and down "how do you know you never gave me a chance to prove myself"he ask "I gave you chances time after time when I should've left yo ass along time ago,but I thought it would get better but it didn't and when I saw you with that hoe it broke my heart,but I have somebody who is 10 million times better then you would ever be"I said smirking "and who is this somebody,like he better then me"he said sounding cocky and I chuckled "you're so full of yourself you know that"I said rolling my eyes "you gonna tell me or is he lame someone that I'm better than"he said irritated "oh his name is Michael"I said smirking cus I know he never liked Michael because he was better than him he even admitted that one and his face drop "anything else you would like to know"I ask smart mouthed and he didn't say nothing "that's what I thought"I said smirking and I walked off like the bad bitch I am.