Boy....Bye

July:
Michael POV~
Its been a month sense I've been in the Air Force and really it's not that bad I've met people and they seem cool, and we do a lot of fun stuff but it's a lot of work and crap, but it's whatever and me and Kendrick was out eating lunch with a couple other friends he remind me a lot of Cameron but know one will ever take his place "so negro how you like it"he ask "it's good...so far"I said chuckling "yea I remember when I started them people gave me hell...but it's get better and once you're in it for about a year or two they let yo ass go home any and every time you want"he said "that's why I never see yo ass...you always gone and shit"I said laughing and side eyeing him "well tell me this,if they give you all this free time and you still making money you would go..tell me I'm lying"
he said smirking "you not,but damn nigga you be leaving every Friday"I said "well I'm getting married soo..."he said "o yea,I forgot you about to be a lil husband"I said messing  with him "yea whatever dog,but don't you have a special gal in ya life"he ask "what the fuck is a gal"I said laughing "nigga you know what I mean"he said irritated "yea I do"I said smirking "mhm well don't just sit there tell me something about this secret girl"he said smirking "you one nosey M-efer"I said and he wince at me "what you want to know"I said laughing "I don't know what she look like...sum" "um let's see ha name Whitney,she have brown curly hair,she smart as hell like straight A's and all...on every report card,she's a big baby"I said rolling my eyes playfully and he chuckled "ain't they all"he said "yea,but she's like a real life baby"I said chuckling "yea let me see how she look see if yo ass got sum taste"he said and I shook my head and chuckled and I'd showed a picture to him "okay you got some"he said smirking "nigga fuck you"I said laughing and he was laughing and we continued eating until it was time to go.

Whitney POV ~
Ugh...i miss my baby it's been a month going on two and I miss him....like a lot,I didn't think I could handle it at first but I'm getting through little by little, and Andy and Mia came bust in my room like what the hell "what in the world y'all doing here"I said confuse "you're mom let us in she said you need to get out the house before the summer ends"Mia said "I don't wanna go nowhere"I said looking at my phone "well to bad cus you're going"Andy said "whyy...I wanna stay home it's to hot do you know where we live in....CALIFORNIA were it's like the sun is on you"I said dramatically"girl if you don't get out this damn bed you know it's gonna be getting chilly when it gets dark"Mia said sitting on my bed "ugh do I have to"I said rolling my eyes "yes you do,it's gonna be fun cmon it's 7it starts at 10 so will be here to pick you up around 9:30"Andy said "fine"I said rolling my eyes and Andy kiss my cheek "thank you for understanding hard headed ass"she said smirking "whatever get out"I said laughing and they said bye and left.I really don't want to go to this party but they gonna keep bugging me so I guess I'll make the fun out of it.
10:15
I have barely 5 min to find a outfit but I found one it's cute...I guess I wore my orange Nike dress,my air max,charm bracelet,earrings,with my purse and my hair curly.

I went down stairs to see my mom smirking she knew what she was doing I told her I wasn't doing nothing this summer,only if we were going on vacation and we don't go to the Bahamas till the end of the summer so yea,"you're so wrong"I said getting ...

I went down stairs to see my mom smirking she knew what she was doing I told her I wasn't doing nothing this summer,only if we were going on vacation and we don't go to the Bahamas till the end of the summer so yea,"you're so wrong"I said getting a bottle of water "what are you talking about"she said smirking "I told you I didn't wanna go nowhere,and you told Mia and Mae to come here and bug me"I said annoyed "well nippy,you know y'all all going to college and god knows when y'all gonna see each other again"she said "I guess"I said rolling my eyes "mhm,you're such a old person"she said laughing "haha funny,let me be"I said looking at the picture of me and Michael on prom day "really Whitney"my mom said "what"I said looking back "you're such a big baby"she said smirking "I don't know what you're talking about"I said smirking back "you know what the hell I'm talking about,every time you come in the kitchen that's the first thing you look at"she said smart mouthing me "well that's because I miss him Sherlock"I said and she looked at me and I bust out laughing "I'm playing dang"I said "did you just say damn"she said putting the bag down "no ma I said dang....you need an earring aid"I said smirking "keep playing with me you gon be in a wheel chair"she said "that's funny cus Michael told me the Same thing"I said sitting down smirking "what the hell you mean he said you gon be in a wheel chair"she said looking at me "exactly what I said"I said laughing "the only thing"and she gasp "what"I ask concern "Whitney don't tell me"she said "don't tell you what"I said wincing at her "don't tell me"she said looking down and smirking "what!"I said getting worried "did y'all have the thing yet"she said and my eyes got big "I don't know what a thing is"I said "you know what the hell i'm talking about Whitney...sex"she said and my eyes grew bigs again and I didn't say nothing "have you two had sex"she ask "umm-" "have you I'm not asking you again"she said "I'm not gonna lie but umm yes,yes I have"I said putting my head down embarrassed "really"she ask as a question "Um yea"I said "mhm,I can't wait tell your father this one"she said smirking "mama really"I said like a baby "what,I mean we knew it was gonna happen sooner or later"she said laughing "ma this not funny you know what he's gonna do...you remember what he did to bri"I said wining "babe that was only cus she did that shit when she was only 15....lord my poor child scared"she said laughing "heck yes I'm scared...especially of that man"I said "what man"my dad said coming out the room and my eyes grew big and my mom bust out laughing like literally dying "nothing"I said quickly "yea,it's something"he said "no really daddy it's nothing...I promise"I said scared as ever and Mia text and said she was outside thank you god "umm I about to go"I said getting up and my mom was still laughing and I rolled my eyes      "Bye"I said and they said bye back and I went outside and got in the car and I didn't say nothing "well damn bitch,hello to you too"Andy said "mhm hi"I said.After that little sene we was talking and laughing and listening to music until we got there.
10:50
We got there it was a lot of traffic they got so many people here...and if you know me I don't like people so if someone tries me just know...that all I'm saying and we were walking in and I was on my phone and Mia took it away from me and gave it to Andy "what are you doing"I said irritated "cus nip we at a party not at a phone one"she said laughing "okay,but can I get it back"I said "fine,but will you get on it a lot"she said smirking "nope I promise"I said smiling.
1hour later
I was at the bar getting me,Andy,and Mia a drink,"you're to pretty looking to be single"this voice said and I turned around "that's cus I'm not"I said looking at the boy up&down and rolling my eyes turning back "well can I get you something to drink"he said "no thanks,mother taught me to never take a drink from a stranger"I said handing the woman my money "well I guess she did huh....can I have your name"he said "na,but you can say yours"I said looking at him "well my name is Bobby"he said "mhm okay"I said "well you're gonna tell me yours"he ask "Whitney"I said "that's nice"he said looking at me up and down "um are you trying to be a flirt"I ask "maybe,maybe not"he said biting his lips and I flashed my ring at him "oh damn I'm sorry I didn't know you were married"he said and I bust out laughing "yea,you can say something like that"I said chuckling and he wince at me "what do you mean" "I meant what I said"I said "you're fisty mm"he said smirking "how old are you again"I ask "who wants to know"he said "me"I said "I'm 20" "o wow nice to know....goodbye"I said walking off and he stop me "wait what about you"he ask "o I'm 18"I said smirking "damn"he said "yea I know"I said walking off and I went back to were Andy and Mia were "damn what took you so long"Mia ask "this guy"i said rolling my eyes "o shit...Michael gonna get you"they both said in harmony "please,but I told him I was taken and I'm not interested"I said "yea you betta"Andy said smirking "yea,yea"I said rolling my eyes.After that we had a great time and Mia and Andy were drunk asf so I had to drive home and they had slept over
The next day
10am
"Mia if you don't get yo feet off me"I said pushing her off the bed "DAMN,what was that for"she ask rubbing her head "cus that's irritating"I said helping her up "well you could've just woke me up"she said sitting on the bed "I did"I said going in the bathroom "this hoe still asleep"Mia said chuckling "why she sleep so late"I said laughing "it's Andy we're talking about"she said smirking "o yea,I for got who we talking about"I said laying back down "I can here y'all bitch assses"Andy said with her eyes still close and me and Mia bust out laughing "y'all ain't slick"she said opening her eyes "well wake up next time"I said smirking and she hit me with the pillow "ouch"I said rubbing my head "I miss days like this"Mia said "yea,you remember when we were like in 8th grade and we call our selves sneaking out to go meet cam,Mack,and mike....and we got caught by you're dad but he didn't tell on us"Andy said chuckling "yea I remember,I thought my mom was gonna kill me"I said laughing "yea you're we're literally crying...shit we all was"Mia said laughing "yea that was a fun night....until we got caught"Andy said laughing "yea,and then Michael liked nippy but she was not giving him the time of the day"Mia said smirking at me "why did you never liked him"Andy said smirking "what up with all the smirking"I ask smirking to "that wasn't the question"Andy said "well I always did had a little crush on him...but I'll never tell him that but anyway I just never really seen myself dating him"I said shrugging my shoulders "yea but now you be all up on him and shit"Mia said smirking "why do y'all all say that it's a different story now"I said chuckling "yea now it is,but at first you couldn't stand him....what change"Andy ask "I mean I guess glow up,personality I don't know I just know that he mines....forever"I said "ouu okay Mrs.Jackson claim yours"Mia said laughing while Andy was laughing with her "why you say that"I said chuckling "cus that ring"Mia said smirking "okay how do you know if I'm getting married and you don't know what kinda ring it is"I said "well what kind it is" they ask "well my baby got me a promise ring,and plus I'm not ready to get married we're only 18"I said "aww that is so cute"Mia said "how many carats"Andy ask and me and Mia gave her a look "really Mae"I said chuckling "what,I'm just asking...shit you know me-"she said "we know"me and Mia said in harmony "fuck y'all"she said sticking up her middle finger and me and Mia started to laugh "I'm hungry as shit right now"Mia said "me too,who paying"Andy said "nigga you pay then"I said laughing "I alway pay for everything fuck that"Andy said said a bit to loud and my mom came in the room...great "you better watch that mouth Mae"my mom said smirking "sorry"Andy said smiling and she walked out the room "y'all see what y'all done did"she said whispering and me and Mia were dying laughing "you did that to yourself"I said laughing "haha funny,what we eating"Andy said "what y'all want"Mia ask "I don't know McDonald's"I said "that's fine I'm just hungry as hell"Andy said after that and we ordered poss mates and I got our food and chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael POV~
It's 8pm right now and me and Kendrick was playing the game until his wifey called him "I got to take this call"he said smirking "it's little wife"I said In a girly voice "shut up"he said laughing walking out the room and I chuckled and continued to play the game and my commander Mr.Higgs came in the room, he's a very chill person to say we're in the Air Force."hey mike I'm letting you call home to check on your family 10min"he said and I smirk "okay"I said and he gave me my phone yes we have our phones but they take them if we're on duty but if we not they give it to us first I had called my mom she excited ass hell like only been gone for a month but I guess and now I'm about to FaceTime .....well u already know that.

Whitney POV ~
It's night time and Andy and Mia went home it was fun I miss days like that but I was eating in the front , and my phone rings but i didn't know who it was and it was FaceTime call and I ignored it but I kept going so I answer it
W-who is this*i said no showing my face
M-who do you think *said wincing at me
W-omg Michael!!,wth your voice sounds different
M-well nice to see you too *said smirking
W-babe,i miss you so much,you're gonna make me cry
M-*chuckles I miss you too mamma,and how I'm gonna make you cry
W-because I miss you and you looked like you changed *said like a baby
M-I mean I do have to work out ....everyday,but how have you been
W-I'm good but I miss you....like a lot
M-I know mamma hopefully I can see you soon
W-me too,how is it
M-it's good I mean I thought it would be way more then I thought it was but it's fun as well
W-that's good,but let me see what you working with *smirking
M-what do you mean*chuckling
W-you know what I mean boy...let me see
*and he flips the camera

M-happy *said chuckling W-o hell no!go puts some clothes onM-*chuckles babe I'm In here by myself W-I don't care that's for my eyes only

W-o hell no!go puts some clothes on
M-*chuckles babe I'm In here by myself
W-I don't care that's for my eyes only....but damn you look good
M-you like what you see *smirking
W-*smirk All of it,but babe go put some clothes on...now
M-what do you mean you acting like I'm naked *chuckles
W-those sweat pants,you can see your print them girls prolly look all down there an shit
M-momma you know we have uniforms right
W-mhm I don't care you know what you're doing to me
M-no I don't babe*laugh
W-yes you do you make me weak in them pants and turn on
M-aww I'm sorry babe but I can't help you with that *baby voice
W-I wish you could,but I guess I have to find someone else *smirking
M-what? *wince
W-I'm playing...god *laughing
M-yea you better
W-boy....and if I wasn't *smart mouth
M-just wait till I come back home,you'll see
W-ouuu I can't wait *biting lips
M-I know you can't
W-cocky much *rolling eyes
M-that's cus I know you miss me and it
W-mhm whatever
M-see you know you do
W- sure *smirking
M-*chuckles babe I gotta get going I only had ten minutes
W-*sighed do you have too
M-yes momma,but I'll call you again when I get a chance
W- okay poppa,I love you
M-I love you too mommas
W-bye babe
M-bye
And we hung up,I miss this boy so much it doesn't make sense hopefully I can see him sooner than December or January.

Hey luvs👋🏾,how do you guys like this chapter,Whitney misses Michael 😩,hopefully he comes home soon❤️,remember to vote,comment,follow,and add for more see ya.....✌🏾💜