Date Night

Whitney POV ~
Its three days later after graduation and it still doesn't seem real that I'm done,but yesterday I got my letter and I got excepted to UCLA and I'm so excited,but I haven't talk to Michael sense I seen him talking to Blair but I've been giving him the silent treatment,I'm not gonna lie i do miss my baby tho but he called me earlier but I wasn't answering so he text me and ask could I come over I don't know what he's up to but o well and right know it's 7:30and he ask could I come around 8 so I'm putting on some clothes and very comfortable because I really didn't care how I look right about now.

Whitney POV ~Its three days later after graduation and it still doesn't seem real that I'm done,but yesterday I got my letter and I got excepted to UCLA and I'm so excited,but I haven't talk to Michael sense I seen him talking to Blair but I've be...

I put my clothes on and I love this top it's gonna tease him even more but anyway I got in my car and headed to his house.

Michael POV ~
It's 8 and I'm waiting on whit to come over she's been giving me the silent treatment sense forever but that's all about to change....I'm a lady mans if ya know what I mean and I heard the door bell ring and I went down stairs thank god my family wasn't hear cus they would have been sweating us but I went open the door and I saw her shirt and she would do something like this to me,and I just stared a her "well are you just gonna stare or let me in"she said smart mouthed and I let her in and I tried kissing her but she moved away "really,so I can kiss you no more"I ask her and she smirk "nope,you lost those privileges,and why am I here"she said "it's a surprise"I said smirking as we were going up the stairs but she stop "what's wrong"I ask "get in front of me"she said "why I have to do that"I said chuckling "because you stare....you lost privileges of that too"she said "wow,babe okay okay"I said and we got to my door "now close your eyes"I said smiling "why do I have to do that Michael"she said concern "do you trust me"I ask "yea I do" "well then just close your eyes"I said biting my lips "fine"she said and I got behind her and I put my hand over her eyes and walked her in my room "now are your ready"I as chuckling "poppa I swear to god if you got a animal In hear I will kill you"she said seriously "are you ready"I ask her again "I guess"she said a bit irritated and I let my hands go

you lost privileges of that too"she said "wow,babe okay okay"I said and we got to my door "now close your eyes"I said smiling "why do I have to do that Michael"she said concern "do you trust me"I ask "yea I do" "well then just close your eyes"I sa...

And she looked at it "Aww babe this is so pretty"she said hugging me "do you like it"I ask smirking "yes I do,gimme kisses"she said wrapping her hands around my neck "o now you wanna kiss me"I said sarcastically "babe"she said like a baby and I leaned in for a kiss and we were kissing passionately I miss those lips so bad "mm I miss that"I said biting my lips "mm oh...I know you do"she said sounding cocky as ever "yea whatever"I said smirking and we got snacks and started to watch the movie we were watch paranormal activity and Whitney was a scary cat her eyes was technically close the whole time "babe I'm scared turn it off"she said as her head was underneath me "babe it's not even that scary"I said laughing "yes it it,turn it off"she said again like a baby and I sighed and turned it off "you is one big baby"I said sarcastically "I don't care what you say"she said getting on top of me and she just stared at me "what's on your mind I,know you wanna say something"I said smirking "I hope you know I'm still mad at you"she said biting her lips and looking down at me "and why is that"I said "you know why"she said "I mean I really don't,I didn't do nothing wrong"I said smart mouthed "so you didn't talk to Blair....and I want you to say that you didn't so I can slap the shit out of you"she said a bit harsh "damn babe chill,I know I did but she came up to me....what you want me to say,get away from me or sum...that would be mad disrespectful"I said holding her waist "stop touching me"she said irritated and I shook my head and chuckled "I can't win for nothing"I said "no you can't,and yes you should've said that"she said smart mouthed "babe you're being petty as hell right now and I told her that I was in a relationship already and I didn't look at her in that way"I said "I don't care if I'm being petty or not Michale"she said "okay nippy"I said getting on my phone "who you texting"she ask concern "why you so worried"I said "I have all the rights to be worried nigga"she said and I flip us over "look I don't know what the hell your problem is but you need to fix your attitude you getting mad for no reason"I said annoyed and she rolled her eyes "get off me I want to go home"she said annoyed but she knew she was wrong and I rolled off of her "fine go...I'm not stopping you"I said putting my head down "really so that's what we're doing now"she said and I didn't say nothing "fine I'll go but I'm letting you know don't call me nor text me"she said leaving my room and slamming my door.God o don't know what just happened but I'm gon give her her space but this is not how it was supposed to be o well.

Hey guys 👋🏾
Nippy is being petty as hell right now🙄
And they just got into there first argument 🥺 they need to get there shxt together but anyway remember to comment vote and follow for more see ya luvs......❤️✌🏾