Pool party

Apr.2.1990 Friday
Whitney POV ~
It's Friday and it's 5th hour but I don't have a class because I'm a senior,so this is really a free hour to get are grades up in our classes and I was studying with Mia for our calculus test next Monday,but Michael haven't talked to me all day and I'm kinda feeling a type of way because he been talking to that knew girl Blair."What's wrong with you,you been quiet sense we've been in here'' Mia said."Well I mean it is a library'' I said with a smart mouth,"well no duh Sherlock, I know that but something else is wrong spill it" Mia said, I rolled my eyes and sigh "god I can't believe I'm about to say this'' I said as I was putting my head down,"what what!''Mia said."I think I'm catching fillings for mi-Michael'' I said as my eyes started to swell with water."O MY GOD!'' She said with excitement but then she saw that I was sad and said "o no what happened,do I need to beat his ass cus I will'' she said."No,it's just that he haven't talked to me all day but he been talking to that knew bitch Blair'' I said harshly. "Speaking of,he is coming our way I'll go look for sum more books while you get your man back'' she said smirking,"NO! Don't leave me!"I said scared "nope,bye bye now'' she said laughing walking away,I sigh as I seen him walking up to me in the corner of my eyes
Michael POV~
I haven't talk to Whitney all day but of course I had to mess with her for what she did yesterday at lunch, so I started to talking to this knew girl name Blair,but we our just FRIENDS!.So I was walking in the library to go find a book to check out but I seen Whitney looking sad so I went walk up to her."Hey Whitney'' I said nervous because I kinda figured it was my fault,"what do you want,go talk to that other girl that you were flirting with'' she said a bit harsh."our you jealous'' I said smirking but messing with her,"you think this shit is funny''she said getting up."come here nippy''i said as I set down in the seat that she was sitting in."I'm not sitting on you'' she said with a blunt response,"well to bad because you sitting on me today'' I pulled her on my lap and she face my way, and we stared at each other for a while and I put her hair that was in her face behind her ear,and she blush a little "tell me what's wrong'' I said in a soft voice to make her comfortable."Why were you ignoring me all day'' she said talking like a baby and folding her arms."I can't talk to other females now" jus messing with her, she was about to get off of me but I held her tight "I'm sorry mamma'' I said with a smirk on my face,"why do you do this to me'' she said to me "I don't know I just like to mess with you but I'm sorry for ignoring you mama"I said making her blush even more."well I except your apology poppa'' she said bitting her lip and that just took me out right there, I grab her waist and whisper in her ear with a sexy voice " I like that name, poppa'' I said to her "o you do huh'' she said with a sexy voice,and she rap her arms around my neck and look me up and down and said "know what'' she ask and I said "this'' and I kiss her passionately, tongue and all and I grab her booty and she made this cute little moan in my mouth and ,she put her hand in the back of my head to deep in the kiss and she started to suck my tongue which really took me out and I told her "I have to go help cam set upp for the party later'' between the wonderful kisses she was given me,and she started to suck on my neck Nd said " why'' she said like a baby, I chuckled a lil "you know why'' I said trying not to moan or give in to her."fine Michael'' she said a little annoyed but sad,"don't do that to me momma ima see you at the party and you can have me all night'' I said with a smirk,"okay poppa,gimmie kiss'' she said adorable, I gave her a peck, and she gave me a look,"what!''I said sarcastically "give me a real kiss'' she said as she whined,"okay but after I have to-, and she cut me off with her tongue all down my throat,and then she bit my lip and let go of it slowly and look me up and down and said"bye poppa'' she said laughing "bye nip'' I said lost in my world.

Whitney POV~
I made it home happiest woman alive I was so happy, like I'm really falling for this boy and he is making me so happy, I can barely get through the door cus I was dancing walking in the house."why are you so happy'' bri said with a smirk on her face "god I can't look happy'' I said "well I mean you always come in here mad at the damn world so it's something ,so tell me" she said, I rolled my eyes "I think I'm falling in love with someone'' I said blushing like crazy "WHO'' she said screaming laughing "really that's why I can't tell yo punk ass nun you always thinking something funny all the damn time" I said getting annoyed "well god damn I'm sorry, I just never thought I would here the word love come out you mouth after Alex" I rolled my eyes "ugh please don't mention him'' "well to me who is this guy you are falling in love with" she said smirking, "well it's Mikey'' I said like a baby,and my sister says "WTF!, you say Mikey witch means Michael,Michael Jackson! The one we grew up with the fine one!" She said in excitement "yea but he is all MINE'' I said to her "I kno damn he to young for me anyway'' she said laughing."Well I have to go get ready" I said heading to the stairs "were you going'' my sister ask "I'm going to a pool party'',"does mom know about this"she said folding her arms."Yes bitch she does I wasn't 15 sneaking out a night to go meet my boyfriend, she can trust me unlike you" I said rolling my eyes "whatever'' she said and I went to my room and I took my shower and put on some music as I was getting ready, and I was looking for a cute bathing suit to were and I found the perfect one it was this cute baby blue one and , and I put my shorts underneath cus I didn't fill like hearing my dads mouth until I got there of course for my poppa😏 after I pack me sum clothes for after and then I did my hair in two cute puffs,and then went downstairs to leave but of course my mother had to give me a speech, 10 min later "you got me'' my mother said "yes ma I got you, be home by 1:30, can I go know" I said a lil annoyed "yes you can go"she said playfully pushing me to the door "bye family'' and they all said bye and I got in my car headed to Cameron party.