Poppa😩

You miss me?😉
Later that Day
Michael POV ~
I made it to whit house and I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous as hell I haven't seen her in 7months and I knocked on the door and her answer it "hey Michael!"she said smiling "hey Mrs.Houston"I said smirking "how have you been"she said letting me in "I've been good yourself"I ask "o I've been fine sweetie when did you get back"she ask "I've been here for a week but that's are little secret"I said smirking "I got you"she said chuckling and we went upstairs to Whitney room and her door was open and I peeked and she was on her phone "somebody here for you whit"her mom said walking in her room "who ma,I don't want to be bothered tell them to come back....never"she said irritated...as always "you shore about that"her mom said smirking "what's the smirking for,and I'm shore why wouldn't I be"she said "you positive"I said leaning on the door she just stared with her mouth wide open "O..My..God"she said slowly and covered her fave and stay to cry like a baby, but she's my baby so I could care less and I walked up to her and hugged her and she hugged me back tight "I'll leave you two alone"her mom said and we both nodded and "am I dreaming"she chuckled while still crying "no momma"I said chuckling "I miss you so much!"she said still hugging me "I missed you too"I said and she looked up at me and kiss my lips softly "mmm I miss that"she said  "you do"I ask smirking "yea" and I sat down on her bed and she started rubbing her face "no but like seriously I fill like I'm dreaming right now"she said "well you're not"I said holding my hand out for her to sit on lap and knowing whit she wasn't to lay me down...like always "so how did you get here"she ask smirking "umm plane then car"I said chuckling "not like that..I mean how long you've been here silly"she said chuckling....na that's the question I didn't want her to ask or for me to answer "umm I've been here for a week"I said smiling and her face went from a smirk to straight face which made me laugh "what!"I said "so you've been out her for a whole damn week and didn't say anything"she said folding her arms "I'm sorry mommas,it's just I had some things to handle"I said "so those so call things are more important than me"she said "I didn't say that" I said smart "you're putting it that way"she said smart back "I'm sorry nip,but let's not worry about that right now"I said "fine but this conversation isn't over"she said folding her arms "okay,so whats new"I ask "I grew a inch"she said and we both laughed "that's it"I ask chuckling "umm I go to college...uhh"she said "like I didn't know that,what else"I ask "I don't know...don't care either I'm just glad you're back"she said hugging me  "you've miss me that much"I ask "like hell I do...miss ain't even the word"she said "okay"I said chuckling "what..you don't believe me"she ask tilting her head "I do mommas"I said holding her waist "you look different"she said biting her lips "what you mean"I ask chuckling "well it's a good different she said raising my shirt up "um what ya doing"I said putting my shirt down "no what are you doing"she said putting it back up "I ask first"I said "I'm just looking...I can't look"she said smirking "I didn't say that but I know what you're thinking and it's not about to happen"I said smirking back "and how do you know I was thinking that"she said "you're facial expressions are saying it" I said "I honestly wasn't thinking that....but if that's what you want"she said about to take off her shirt "wait,wait!,not right now momma"I said laughing "whyy" she said whining "cus babe you're mom Is home"I said "ok well, will keep quiet"she said "I think you need to be quiet"I said chuckling "it's not funny you made me horny"she said like a baby"and I bust out laughing "how in the hell i made you horny"I said "I don't know just fuck me"she said and I covered her mouth "babe...stop"I said chuckling "nope,not until I fill you inside me"she said "babe cmon now you know what you doing to me,I promise....later tho"I said getting turned on "I don't know what you're talking about"she said "yes you do...so stop"I said "fine but you promise"she said "I know what I did,and I alway keep them right"I ask "I guess"she said rolling her eyes and I started to tickle her "Ahh babe stop!"she said laughing "nope tell me I keep them and I let you go"I said chuckling "okay!okay! you keep them,Damn!"she said "yea that's what I thought"I said smirking "boy if you don't leave me alone"she said fixing her clothes"and If I don't"I said getting out the bed "you don't want to know"she said "I think I do"I said wrapping my arms around her waist and and putting my head on her shoulder "you see this is the shit I'm talking about"she said "what"I said laughing "what you're doing,and you wonder why I want you"she said pouting "I'm sorry mommas"I said "yea sure"she said "why you so mean"I said smirking "I am not, why you think that"she ask "cus it's you"I said "wow...okay"she said and I chuckled.....