Sorry mama

Apr.4.1990
Sunday 7:15pm
Whitney POV ~
It's night time,and I really don't want to go to school tomorrow,but I have a calculus test but anyway I'm just getting out the shower and putting on some pajamas and I have very cute ones.

It's gray and it's like a crop top thing but my dad doesn't like it but I'm sleeping with it it's not like anyone is gonna see it,I hear a knock on the door,I rolled my eyes"come in",and it was my little sister with her hair all over the place

It's gray and it's like a crop top thing but my dad doesn't like it but I'm sleeping with it it's not like anyone is gonna see it,I hear a knock on the door,I rolled my eyes"come in",and it was my little sister with her hair all over the place."what the hell is going on with that hair"I said laughing,and she rolled her eyes and fold her arms she is a mini me,"momma ask can you do it for school tomorrow"she said annoyed,"why do I have to do it"I said irritated,and my mom came in my room"cus I said so,problem with that"she said smart mouthed,"nope not at all"I said with a fake smile"and I need you to bring her to school tomorrow and pick her up"my mom said with a smirk,"why ma"I said whining"because I said so,you better be glad I'm even letting you drive to school cus you punish''she said"alright ma"I said annoyed."okay don't be up all night with my baby you know it takes forever to wake her up in the morning"my mama said laughing "haha not funny,and I have to dill with that in the morning'' I said "yep so good night girls"and we told her good night."go get your hair bucket"I told willow,she went in her room to go get her stuff while I was pulling out my vanity chair for her to sit in and then she came back in and handed me the bucket,"so what are you gonna do"she ask me"some plats"I said messing with her,and she turned around and looked at me crazy"like heck you not not"she said,"guh turn around"I said and I started to do her hair which took longer than I expected because she is so tender headed, it was 9:30 and,I finally fished "you are such a crybaby" I said as I chuckled "well maybe I wouldn't be one if you would stop pulling my hair" she said as her eyes were puffy from crying "well I'm sorry lo,but you need to go to bed cus I'm waking you up early in the morning""yea yea"she said as she stick the middle finger at me and walked out my room and all I could do is laugh and I went turn on my tv and started to watch Netflix.

"go get your hair bucket"I told willow,she went in her room to go get her stuff while I was pulling out my vanity chair for her to sit in and then she came back in and handed me the bucket,"so what are you gonna do"she ask me"some plats"I said mes...

Michael POV ~
It's 11:30 and I'm just laying down and I had forgotten to text whit back because on Sundays my parents made this new rule to take our phone before we go to church till dinner because we need family time I guess "lord she about to kill me"I said as I chuckled because I told her I was gonna call her after dinner and I didn't so I FaceTime her praying she wouldn't be mad at me.
Mommas😍💦
M-hey babe
W-*doesn't say anything*
M-babe I know you not mad
W-*still doesn't say nun*
M-really Whitney *i said with a smirk cus I know she hates when I call her Whitney
W-I told you stop calling me that Michael
M-*chuckles* we'll that was the only way I was gonna get you to talk momma
W-mhm,what do you want
M-damn momma I just wanted to check up on you,I see you wearing your necklace
W-yep*she said bluntly*
M-what's your problem
W-nothing Michael
M-fine,I'll talk to you later whit*i said irritated*
W-No poppa! don't hang up on me*she said like a baby*
M-*chuckles* you bipolar nippy I swear
W-stop talking to me like that*she said like a baby *
M-I'm sorry mamma,I miss you
W-me missis you more poppa
M-*chuckles*okay mama Gn,I love you
W-I love you too,bye babe
After she hangs up I went to sleep.