Welp

Couple days later...

Michael POV~
Whitney still haven't been feeling well,it's gotten worst,I thinks she's pregnant but every time I mentions it she gets mad,but anyway I just came back home from the store getting her some things and pregnancy test she going to be mad but o well.

I walked in the room to see her on her phone...as always "hi momma"I said kissing her forehead she smiled a little "hi","did you get me medicine"she ask "yes"I said handing her the bag,she was looking through the bag and she paused for a little I already knew what she seen.She looked up at me "what the hell is this"she picking the test up "well what does it look like"I said

"You think I'm dumb"she said squinting her eyes "I don't think I know"I said messing with her she push me "I really don't like you I hope you know that"she said folding her arms "I know... you love me"I said smiling "a hehe no,why did you get this Michael I'm not pregnant"she said "how would you know if you don't take the damn test, and stop acting so selfish,if you're not pregnant then that's that,and if you are then you are"I said she rolled her eyes and got out the bed "and when I'm not I'm gonna say I told you so"she said slamming the door to the bathroom,I chuckled "ok"I said sarcastically.

Whitney POV ~
I took the test and I was waiting to see what it said in the room,I'm so aggravated right now and Michael keeps messing with me "can you stop"I said moving his hand "aww why you so hostile mommas"he ask in a baby voice "you know why now leave me alone"I said folding my arms "nope"he said "Michael,I will slap the shit out of you if you don't stop I'm not playing..move!"I said irritated "fine,you want to see now"he ask "no!,I'm scared"I said hugging him "you are so bipolar one minute you want to Beat me,next you wanna be all over me"he said "shut up I can be all over you if I want"I said "go get it"I said,he went In our bathroom and grab it and he came back in "what does it say"I ask anxiously he smiled "what does it say"I said snatching it from him.
I couldn't believe my eyes!

My mouth was wide open like no words

My mouth was wide open like no words....no...words.l looked up at him with my mouth still open "I told you so"he said "I-I don't know what to say"I said still looking at the test "don't say nothing"he said picking me up "we're having a baby"I said smiling "yes we are mommas"he said smiling as well and we kiss passionately.

Two weeks later.....
Whitney POV~
Welp I'm pregnant....I mean I'm happy,really happy this is me and mikes first born but I'm scared what our parents are going to say.They wanted us to wait till marriage but that not happening,and plus for some reason Michael father doesn't like me he says "I'm a bad influence" whatever that means but I don't like him either....I only tolerate him for the sake of Michael...and Michael doesn't even wants to talk with him I try to tell him too but knowing Michael he don't listens to no one.

We just came back from my appointment,come to find out I'm 3 weeks pregnant I should've known I was but knowing me I'm a selfish brat.
I've been quiet kinda the hole ride I can't stop thinking about what my parents are gonna think we're only 23.