Sleep In

Michael POV ~
Warning ⚠️ sexual content ahead❗️
Monday......
Its 7:30pm and me and Whitney we're laying in bed,and she was on top sleeping
on me while I was watching tv and she kept moving on me and her womanhood was right on my manhood,so ofc it started to get hard and I tried to control it,but nothing work,and it had woke her."babe what's in you pocket"she ask with a raspy voice"nothings in my pocket babe"I said chuckling"yea it is,get it out"she said,"bae, literally nothing's in my pocket,see"I said showing her"then what the hell-"and she gasps and I looked at her concern"what's wrong"I asked,"babe is that your dick"she said smirking and I chuckled "yea,you kept moving on it and it couldn't control itself"and she put her hand underneath,not just my pants but my freakin boxers!"umm babe what are you doin"I ask in a nervous tone","mmm babe your big"she said biting her lips "momma I suggest you stop,because your gonna make me do some things to you that I know you are not ready for"I said serious"how do you know,maybe I am ready"she said biting her lips and I chuckled "so,you telling me you ready to do you know what"I said biting my lips"yes Mikey I'm ready"she said sucking my neck which she knew was my turn on and I flip is over to were I was on top of her"you sure  this what you wanna do I'm not going to force you"I said with a soft voice,"yes poppa I want you to be my first...and my last ofc"she said looking at me up&down"okay momma"I said I took her shorts of and then her panties and I had enter in her slowly and she gasp"you okay momma"I said"ye-yes but can you slow down a little it hurts"she said whimpering and I slowed down for her"does that fill better mamma"I said groaning "shit that fills good"she said as she arch her back and I chuckled "it does" "yes daddy it does!,fuck go faster,ugh!"you like that baby"I said in a husky tone"yes poppa ugh!" "Mmm babe your so tight" and I kept going at a steady paste,and 30min later we were both at our climax "o fuck!I'm about to cum"she said moaning loud as ever,"cmon momma cum for poppa""ugh I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumin poppa shxt!"and after she came,I pulled out and came on her stomach and I rolled over to the other side and she got on top of me and we started to make out."did you like it"I ask smirking "did I like it ,I loved it" she said smiling and I chuckled "you did" "mhm" she said kissing all over me then she started to grind on me "round 2" I ask chuckling "only if you want to" she said biting her lips and I chuckled "that's why I asked babe"I said "then yes I want to"and after that it was fireworks going on for a whole nother hour.

Whitney POV ~
Im just getting out the shower and damn I just had the best time of my life and Michael is in my room playing that damn game,but I go in the closet to find something comfy to put on,I were my champion shirt,shorts,slippers ,necklace and band around my head I know,I'm just a spoil brat,and I decided to polish my toes cus it was kinda time.

Whitney POV ~Im just getting out the shower and damn I just had the best time of my life and Michael is in my room playing that damn game,but I go in the closet to find something comfy to put on,I were my champion shirt,shorts,slippers ,necklace a...

40min later....
"Damn babe you took forever"he said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes limping to the bed"whatever"I said grabbing my phone from the charger and sitting by him and he started to laugh out of nowhere "wtf is you laughing so loud for"I said annoyed "cus you limping"and I rolled my eyes "haha very funny,don't every girl do that when there done having sex"I ask and he smirk"well it really depends if there getting fuck right....I think I done my job"he said smirking and I blush and I laid him down and straddle his laps and I just stare at him and cross my arms,"why you starring at me like that"he ask,"cus you piss me off sometimes"I said like a baby "aww,I'm sorry mammas can I have a kiss"he said with a soft voice that turns me on a lot a lot "no,you don't deserve my kisses"I said smirking "please momma" he ask pleading "why should I"I ask while biting my lips "cus you love me" he said so cute and I shook my head"you're so aggravating"and I lean down and we started to make out and his hands was on my butt squeezing it"mmm poppa stop doin that"and he ignored me and we were still kissing and I broke the kiss by biting his lip a lil and letting go of it slow "I love you"I said to him,looking at him up&down "I love you too mamma" he said smiling "I'm hungry babe"I said"Whitney they still have sum pizza ,go eat that"he said going back to playing his game and I hit him on his head"what did I tell you about calling me that,and I don't want that damn pizza nomo" "wth you had to hit me for"he said rubbing his head "you know what,never fucking mind I'll go buy my own food,and when I come back don't be surprised when there's nun for you" I said getting up annoyed but then he hurry's and picks me up like he always do when I'm mad and,the reason why he do it cus it calms me down"put me down Michael"I said annoyed "nope,not until you apologize for hitting me in my head and cursing me out"he said like a baby and I stayed quiet for a minute "I'm sorry"I said bluntly "no,say it like you mean I-"he said,but I cut him off by tongue kissing him softly "I'm sorry poppa,ok I'm sorry babe"I said with a soft voice and he smirk "you mean it"he said with a smirk "yes poppa"I said laying on his chest and having my arms wrapped around his neck and he chuckled "you're such a big baby"he said"yea but I'm your baby"I said biting my lips "yea,you are my baby"he said biting his lips as well,and then we started to make out,kissing softly and he broke it which I hate when he does that"why'd you stop"I said like a baby and he smirk "well,I thought you wanted sum food"he said smirking "yea,I want sum"I said laughing.