Missing you

I'm so sorry y'all that I haven't been updating I've been having writing blocks I don't know what the hell to write about,and I'm sorry that's this one is short but I promise you next one which I'm working on as you're reading this will be much longer then any other chapters 🥺,just bare with me my luvs 💕
Michael POV ~
February 1991
It's been 8months sense I've been in the Air Force and I was supposed to go visit December or January but there was a change of plans I really wanted to go ,now I don't how long it's gonna be when I see whit or my family the last time I talk to her was for Christmas and she really sounded down hopefully I can see her sooner than later,so i went go talk to Higgs "sup Higgs"I said walking in "hey,what's wrong"he ask looking at his computer "I wanted to see when I'll be able to visit family"I said leaning on the door "soon"he said "what does soon mean"I said getting irritated "soon,like In a week or so"he said smirking and I smiled "okay"I said smirking walking off I can't wait to see my baby girl.

Whitney POV ~
I've been depress.....that's all I have to say literally,I miss my poppa so much he was suppose to come home December or January but something went wrong I just want to be on him,kiss all over him...but I can't cus he's not here and I'm in college woohoo I guess it's not that bad I mean a lot boys try to hit on me but Um I'm taken...Anyway it's different Mia is in college at new York Andy is still in California,I miss they annoying asses but I call them like everyday so it's not that bad,I don't live in a dorm I'm at home I didn't want to go far away cus i just couldn't see myself doing that and I have a four year scholarship so I'm good but it's like a 30min drive so yea....anyway I miss my baby I wish he would come home right now.

2 Weeks later
Michael POV
I've been home for a week now but Whitney doesn't know I know she's gonna kill me,but I well and right now I'm at the mall with my sisters....they drag me to this  shit I don't wanna be here "can we please go"I said rolling my eyes "nope you have to find nippy something" Latoya said "and why is that" "because you've been here for over a week and you haven't seen her....and she's been cryin for yo punk ass"Janet said "what if I said I got her something already"I said smirking "what you got her"they said side eyeing me "don't worry about that just know I got something.....now can we go"I said "yea I guess"they said and we headed to see my babygirl....