7| I'm the queen of the world

They both look at me like I grew another head.

"Hi Lucas, I'm Samaira you may remember me from bumping into me three times. Lolo I think you already know who I am so why are you both looking at me like that", I said sarcastically.

"Nothing you're just weirdly cheerful today. It is freaking me out slightly", Logan spoke wearily.

"I'm fine I'm just well rested after a long time. So Lolo no need to worry and let's get this show on the road", I yell out.

"Ok let's go then"

Lucas was quiet during this whole exchange just watching me with his intense ash grey eyes as if he could see my thoughts, just observing. The arcade was about 45 minutes away. We jammed to music the entire way there and after about 5 songs in, Lucas joined us as well. My eyes kept falling on him as he smoothly sang the songs. He had this enigmatic aura around him that kept me captured and made me want to know more about him. Lucas and I talked briefly between songs just getting to know each other a little. He was attractive, obviously with accentuated features and accent, which I wasn't used to living in India. We reached the arcade and hopped out of the car. This is when I finally noticed both of them were dressed similarly in black tees and blue washed out jeans, the only difference was Lucas had put on a jean jacket and Lolo had a red and black flannel. Ah! We were all matching. It took me a long time to convince them to take pictures with me and I clicked a lot of pictures, I'm a headache when it comes to taking photos. Thank god I bought my Polaroid camera, because the pictures looked beautiful even though Lucas was being an ass in the beginning but that's not a surprise now.

"You boys ready to get defeated ", I spoke cockily looking at boys behind me.

"Sure Ms clumsy whatever you say", Lucas said smoothly.

"Let's just go in and you can both prove your points by playing and not just talking", Logan said taking the lead.

We went in and paid for the games. This reminded me of home and I was instantly nostalgic of how many times I would defeat my siblings and Mini, also the occasional times they won by accident.

"So what are we playing first?" I asked.

"Basketball?"

"Sure Lucas. Prepare to lose and we have to find a nickname for you, your name is too long and I don't like the nickname Luke that's weird, so shall we?"

"You're one to talk; my name is 5 letters yours is 7. Let's see who beats who?" Lucas retorted.

"I'm tired of breaking your banters; you both can play to prove each other wrong or not but I'm going to play" Logan spoke irritated with our playful fights.

So they both won with a long shot, like the difference was huge. I guess must have slightly overestimated my ability to play basketball. They gloated in my face and Lucas did a victory dance along with Logan. They looked cute doing it though. I buried my head in my hands shaking it in embarrassment. Oh my god why I am so cocky for my own good.

"Okay okay I get it! You both won, you don't have shove it in my face so much but if there is one game I know I'm best at it its dance evolution" I said still embarrassed trying to gain some of my status back.

"Now how would my win be fun if I didn't brag and boast about it? But sure loser let's try your luck at dancing as well", Lucas cockily spoke.

We moved towards the machine as Lucas and Logan trailed behind still dancing and cheering. I felt like I had come to the arcade with two little boys and everytime I looked at them I burst out laughing at their antics. They pushed each other into random people and ran, like I said small kids. The dance evolution machine was all the way on the other end.

"Let's do this boys. Who's up first?" I said smiling a very innocent smile, too innocent to seem legit.

"I'll go. You know I would love to beat you again", Logan said stepping up.

It took me precisely five minutes only to beat Logan. Lolo didn't really know how to dance at all and it was so much to watch him struggle at the easy level we had selected, which Lolo had insisted we select for my sake. By the time I won my game against Logan I was on the floor laughing my ass off at his rigid body not being able to move at all.

"Who was going to beat me now and that to at the easy level?" I laughed.

"Fine you won!" Lolo got off the dance floor with his cheeks flared up and with Lucas and me still laughing at Mr grumpy face who couldn't dance.

"Your turn now lukey boy! I still don't like that nickname man; we seriously got to come up with something else", I smirked.

"I would love to wipe that smirk of your face so let's get this started", Lucas said with a determined look but I wasn't one to be fazed.

We picked a difficult song and start moving our feet to the rhythm and onto the footpads according what the screen showed us. The upbeat song flowed from the large speakers attached to side of the screen. The neon lights reflected off our focused faces as we tried to beat each other at this ridiculous game. With our prides at stakes there was no we were letting the other win. Lucas and I moved in complete sync with each other as if dancing with each other and we looked good together. Lucas was actually good at dancing and moved with grace. I was brought back to reality by the change in tune as the competition got more intense.

A few minutes later

"Woohoo! I'm the queen of the world and nobody can defeat me. You are all suckers. Bitches did you really think you could defeat me at dancing. I was winner back at home and I'm still a winner here", I cheered on laughing, screaming, jumping.

I was too happy. Lucas was looking like a small puppy as moved off the floor with a pout on his face. He looked so cute. Aww! I shake my head trying to remove the thoughts from my head. I was on top of world having so much fun after quite a while. Lucas and I were getting along very well. I guess after the initial awkwardness due to bumping into each regularly had passed we were pretty similar and loved to trouble Logan to no ends. We did gang up on Lolo in the arcade a lot and then I would go give that poor baby a hug. These boys were entertaining to be around. We spent hours playing games like the bike and car racing along with air hockey and possibly every other game present in the arcade. All three of us had our fair share of wins depending on the games, and so every few minutes at different games each of roared out boasting our victory which was soon taken away as the games were changed. We had so many points and tickets that we got a small corgi plushy, which I took obviously. I wasn't going to let these losers take my corgi.

We left the arcade around 7 'o clock with our stomach's grumbling to a small restaurant 15 minutes away

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We left the arcade around 7 'o clock with our stomach's grumbling to a small restaurant 15 minutes away. At least this hasn't been a total disaster till now and I hope it goes that way.

————————————
Hello my lovelies.....
I'm gonna try and be more consistent in uploading, it's just my online lectures have started and it's a lot of work but here you go....
Tell me how you all liked this chapter and please tell me what you all like and give me reviews since I'm a fairy new writer...
Pls vote and comment...
————————————