12| Let me overthink it first.

"You know you can't avoid him forever right and also it isn't his fault", Logan spoke, spinning my chair towards him. I wasn't mad at Lucas, I was feeling angry at myself for putting him in that situation. We could've easily tale the cab that day and none of this would've happened but my stubborn ass is now overthinking about how Lucas might be angry at me and all sorts of scenarios. I had successfully avoided Lucas for 5 days. I am an overthinker I know and my anxiety doesn't help either but this was some serious shit.

" I know Logan but he could've gotten hurt because of me and these kinds of things happen regularly which is sad yeah but I'm used to it. And top of that I made the Lucas Miller lose his like he never loses his shit and he is always composed",I started ranting.

"Ok you need to breathe first, come on take some deep breaths. Yes. Now coming to Lucas he is fine, nothing happened to him and o thought you had a good time at the club so don't let that one moment ruin your night", Logan knocked some sense into me. What would I do without him?

" Fine I'll talk to him. Soon."

" Okay I'll give until the end of this week or I'm intervening"

" Jeez okay"

I started packing up my things as I looked at the clock and Lolo stood by my desk waiting for me to be done. We stepped out of the office and walked towards the elevator.

Logan and I moved out of the elevator laughing and talking when I felt an arm around my shoulder pulling me away from him. I looked at the culprit and saw Kayla's face.

"Hey!", Logan protested.

"No Logan you've had the girl for weeks it's my turn now"

"I was only dropping her till the cab and excuse you, you're always too busy to hang out with us"

"No no no you would've asked her to go to dinner and drinks and im stealing her away and we're having a girl's night today ok. Bye logan", i waved logan a bye as Kay dragged me out.So i was being kidnapped though i was excited for this i had only hung out with girls a few times and now i was officially a part of a girl gang here. I missed my squad back home but i found a new one right here.

I hopped into the car noticing everybody was dressed up casuals while I was still in my formals. Zoey threw a bag at my face looking at my confused expression. Aw i love her too.

"So what's the plan ?", I asked.

"We're picking up takeout from the steakhouse and yes there is a place next to it where you get vegetarian food and Alyssa is vegan remember so i kept that in mind", Em spoke before i could interrupt her, "Then we're going to olivia's place which is near to the restaurant so it's in our way and are having a sleepover"

"While all this sounds fun I have office tomorrow morning so how am I-

"There is a pair of formals in that bag and your makeup and toiletries kit and Oli has a iron at her house for your clothes. So shut up cause I'm not letting you out of it this time", Zoe interuppted me.

"That is not what I was doing "

"This is going to be so much fun, it's been long since we had a sleepover and this Sammy you get to share your stories and I'm not gonna let you escape like the past few times", Alyssa warned me.

Oli, Zoe, Emily and Kay went to get their dinner from the steakhouse while Aly and I went to a multicuisine restaurant next to it. I picked up some Chinese noodles and gravy whereas Aly got a burrito bowl and a salad. We all packed into the car again after collecting our orders.

Olivia lived on the 17th floor of the building and as she opened the door to her apartment all I could think of was the view she had from her window despite the fact that I have acrophobia. Olivia's apartment was huge and as an architect specialised in interiors her home was just magnificent. Whoever made this made a brilliant work of art. It gave of a homey feeling with a nice touch of sophistication with the soft colours. She had a massive beige couch in front of a 70 inch tv. Damn she is rich.