8| Why buy clothes when you can steal your siblings'

"Should we just have a take out? We can chill, eat it at home in my peace and watch some movies. We can go to my loft its close. What do you both say?" I looked at them expectantly.

"Sure but I call dibs on choosing the movie", Lucas spoke up from the back. Yes, I shoved him in the back by calling shotgun, sucks for him," Because you already took my seat and Logan chose the food".

"Ok you cry baby"

We took our take outs and went to the loft. Fortunately I had cleaned up my apartment before leaving. I went to the kitchen to get some glasses and plates. Lucas and Logan looked around marvelling at the loft.

"You've got a nice place", Lucas spoke still looking around.

"Well your father gave it to me but yeah I added a little bit of personal touch to it"

"No I know this loft because I came to see it before your arrival and there was only basic furniture here. You really decorated it so well and it looks amazing but at the same time it's minimalistic", Logan said. He was impressed as he absorbed all the details and nicks I had placed around the apartment.

"Well umm... it's okay I guess", I shyly said. A thing about me I really don't know how to take a compliment and I will get weird about it, "Let's just eat and watch a movie".

"Come on won't you give us a tour of your place", Lucas said teasing me and showing me his puppy dog eyes. Oh my god they work.

"Can we eat first I'm starving and then we can go around the loft"

Lucas decided to pick out the Marvel movies assuming I would hate him for it but unfortunately for him growing up with an elder brother meant watching all these movies in the most expensive theatre possible for the "best effects". We started watching infinity wars and finished our food half way through the movie. We decided to watch the endgame as well since all three of us had nothing to do. I made us two big bowls of popcorn since we were all "growing kids" , according to Lucas we get hungry often and need food. I felt oddly comfortable around Lucas even though I'd only known him for a day, it just doesn't feel like it. He has this air of comfort around him once he knows who you are.

Ring ring...

Logan's phone rang as he went out to the roof to answer it, we paused the movie.

Lucas turned to me and spoke in a low serious tone, "I know you like him and you are a nice girl but as a best friend I need to know your intentions towards Logan".

I just stared at his face trying to understand what he was saying, and kept staring as if he was an alien and then I burst out laughing rolling on the floor finally getting him.

"Stop laughing I'm serious Logan's my best friend and I'm going to let him get hurt again"

"As handsome and funny Lolo is, I only intend for him to be my friend, best friend but that's it. What I feel for Logan is completely platonic", I said sobering up from my laughing fit.

Lucas's cheeks flared up as he tried to apologise and cover up what happened, he looked so cute this way, flustered.

"Lucas its okay don't worry about it, i won't tell Lolo about this"

Logan stepped back into the living room and glanced at us.

"What'd I miss?" Lolo spoke looking at both of our faces wearily.

"Nothing, let's just watch the movie", I said, trying to save Lucas from an embarrassing conversation.

We were all yawning by the time the movie was over barely keeping our eyes open.

"You both can stay over if you want there is the guest bedroom and if you want to sleep separately then the couch is also there; also I have some of my brother's clothes that might fit you both. And the fact that I don't trust you both will reach home safely in this condition" I rambled sleepily.

"OK first of all it's offending that you don't trust us but it is right we most definitely might crash the car. Secondly why do you have your brother's clothes", Lucas mumbled.

"Because they are two sizes big and comfortable, also why waste money and buy new stuff when you can steal your brothers. You both can use the guest shower and pick where you both are going to sleep. I'll leave the clothes on the table", I said leaving the room.

I brought them a pair of t-shirts and sweats I had and set them down. I saw them both in the hallway talking.

"Goodnight you dodos. I'll see you in the morning. Sleep tight", I slurred and gave them both a hug

"Goodnight ", they spoke in unison.

It was nearing 2:30 and I was beyond exhausted but I was smiling and giggling so much after long. If my mom came to know I had let 2 boys sleepover she would've had a heart attack, even I was surprised at myself. I would've usually never done this but I was worried about the two of them and they were in no state to drive. It felt good and I felt content. I fell asleep after changing and washing my face. I put up my hair in a simple braid. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It had been a long day but feeling satisfied and lucky. The smile never left my face.

I woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed; I got out of my room rubbing my eyes and noticing Lucas passed out on the couch. His face relaxed and his usual guard down, I know I hadn't known him long enough to say that but I've always been a good judge of character and personality so it's not that hard to figure it out. I broke out of my trance as he shifted in his sleep and went to brush my teeth and freshen up. I decided to make an Indian breakfast for us and settled on making typical Gujarati food. Poha, pudla and proper masala tea we Indians couldn't live without. Usually we were either addicted to coffee or tea there is no in between except for me. I had some coffee and bread in the house in case they didn't like this or found it spicy. I had no idea of Lucas's spice tolerance.

I had a shower and changed into new sweats because it was Sunday. I came out and noticed Logan at the table along with Lucas waiting for me. It looked like they had also washed up and changed back into their clothes.

"What's this?" Logan asked, getting excited. He knew that I had made something traditional and he loved the food.

"This is a typical Indian breakfast or rather Gujarati breakfast, there's poha and pudla along with proper masala tea which is nothing like the tea you or British people drink. Lucas there is some toast and coffee if you want I'll make it for you if you don't like this or it's spicy just tell me", I said. If there was one thing my mom had taught me best was being a great host, and I was damn good one.

"No it's okay, Logan has bragged about your cooking and cultural food so much I want to try myself now", Lucas laughed and Lolo giggled.

"Well then dig in", I chuckled.

It didn't even take us thirty minutes to complete all the dishes. We had wiped them clean.

"Oh my god that was amazing", Lucas exclaimed.

"I told you she is amazing, which is why I made her personal chef for the majority of times. Just wait until you try all the dishes I have you will be mind blown lukey boy!", Logan bragged about me.

I just laughed along with them as we all joked around for some time.

"We need to get going now or else my mom and your dad are going to kill us both", Lolo spoke up.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow", I hugged Logan," And I'll be sure to bump into you to not break our streak", I said looking at Lucas and just gave him a small side hug as he laughed. I don't why I got so nervous around him but it was shy kind of nervousness when overall I was a pretty confident person I was about to close the door when I heard a voice.

"Who were those hotties?"

____________________
Hello my lovelies!!!
What'd you'll think of this chapter ? And how is your quarantine going, I hope everybody is staying safe...

Stay safe, stay healthy.
You know you love me
Xoxo 💋...