Chapter 1

Ahn Jihyo's POV

"And he was really annoying! I hate him so much." I exclaimed over the phone.

Minju snorted.

"He's not the university's certified jerk for nothing, Jihyo. But please, for pete's sake, fight back when he's provoking you." She replied.

"He's all talk, got no balls. I won't fight back unless he hurts me for real." I answered.

"Sure. As what god Jihyo said. Oh wait, mom's calling me. Don't forget to remind me about our Calculus homework. I'll send you my answer later." Minju said then ended the call.

I sighed in boredom.

I've already spent 2 hours answering our homework in Calculus, but much to my stupidity, I failed.

I decided to just go out of the house and stroll around the village.

As usual, all the villagers are inside their house. What can I expect? They are all elites, and they won't just go out and greet everyone around.

"I'm thirsty. I should go to the convenience store." I spoke to myself.

When I entered the convenience store, the cashier greeted me.

"Good day! Feeling thirsty?" He asked.

"Yeah. What can you recommend?"

"My kiss?" He said casually.

"You're such a jerk." I rolled my eyes.

"Silly. Just go get a drink in the fridge." Then he chuckled.

Well, I'm pretty close with him since I always go there. We became friends and I found out that he's attending the same school as mine. He's nice, but very naughty.

"Your treat?" I joked.

"Jihyo, I can give you the entire store." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Clown."

I took a soda in the fridge and paid.

"Take care, Jihyo. I heard there are wolves out there. Rangers confirmed." He said.

"Don't tell me you actually believe in the news?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They are still carnivores." He answered.

"Oh yeah, roar." I laughed.

He just shook his head and I left the store.

It's already 6PM, and the street lights are all on. However, it was a very quiet night.

Wolves, huh?

I quietly entered our house and went to the attic, it was actually my room. I don't know, I feel peace in the attic, far from everyone.

I turned the TV on and prepared for a shower.

After almost an hour, I finished taking a shower.

I jumped on my bed and sent Minju a text reminding her to send me her answer in our Calculus homework.

Hours passed, Minju hasn't answered my text yet. It was already 11PM.

My eyes were about to close when I heard a subtle howl, followed by a loud thud.

I immediately stood up and walked slowly toward the direction where the loud thud came from. I was only holding my phone.

I slowly pulled off the curtain and what I saw shocked me.

A boy who was almost naked was behind the curtain.

If there's no book covering his private part, I swear, I would die in embarrassment.

I froze when I suddenly realized who he was.

"Sunwoo?" I asked, shocked.

Sunwoo, the cashier in the convenience store, and my schoolmate, was standing in front of me, ALMOST NAKED.

[ A/N: Hello. Hope you'll support this story. It was actually my first time writing a story based on werewolf so please bear with me. ]