Chapter 6

Ahn Jihyo’s POV

It has been four days since I last saw Sunwoo. Although we're just in the same department, I couldn't find any traces of him. I don't know his blockmates either.

Why do I sound so affected? Well, I should be, right? Especially that he revealed to me the entire werewolf thing...

I shook my head in annoyance.

Hyunjoon, on the other hand, was still persistent. He's still bullying me and teasing me with our last encounter. I just let everything slide, as I really don't want to dwell myself with his kiddie play. He hasn't done anything harmful to me yet so as much as possible, I refrain myself from fighting back.

"Hey!" Minju snapped me back to reality.

We were having our lunch in the university's cafeteria and she was lecturing me about a lot of things.

"You're not being yourself these past few days, Jihyo." She said frankly, annoyance was evident in her tone.

I drank my water before speaking.

"What are you talking about, Minju?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"It seems like you're going through something. You know, I'm really getting worried." She said sincerely.

I looked at her and smiled genuinely.

"Thanks, Minju. But don't worry, this is nothing." I said.

I can't just tell her everything Sunwoo told me. She would find me crazy, and that's the last thing I wanted.

"Okay, but remember that I got you always!" She winked.

It really flatters me whenever someone tells me they got me at all times.

We continued eating until I felt a presence on my back. I whipped my head and saw Sunwoo behind me, and he's looking very serious, like he's about to assail.

"Sunwoo? What are you doing here?" I asked.

He sat beside me and looked at Minju intently, as if examining every inch of her.

Minju, on the other hand, was nonchalant about Sunwoo's actions. She was smiling awkwardly.

This girl sure has a crush on Sunwoo.

I secretly kicked her foot, she instantly look at me in confusion.

I cleared my throat.

"I guess it's almost time. Sunwoo, this is my best friend, Minju. And Minju, this is Sunwoo." I said.

Minju extended her arm and Sunwoo did the same. They shook hands for a few seconds and mind their own errands afterwards.

"As I've asked, what are you doing here?" I asked Sunwoo.

He rested his head on the table, then flashed me a very bored look.

"To sleep." He said, eyes focused on me.

Minju giggled and teased me.

I thought she's interested in Sunwoo?

Minju coughed fakely, her brows wiggling.

I glared at her and just continued eating.

When the bell rang, Sunwoo woke up from his slumber. He's always tired isn't it?

Minju and I packed our things and cleaned everything as we went.

We were about to leave the cafeteria when Sunwoo stopped me by holding my wrist.

"What?" I asked, confused.

He looked at me, then at Minju who stopped as well, then at me again.

"Let's meet after class. And..." He trailed off.

"And?"

"Be careful." He said as he immediately walked away from us.

Minju later nudged my elbow, her brows were wiggling again.

"So what's going on between you and that Sunwoo guy?" She asked, teasing me all over again.

I shook my head and walked at a quicker pace.

"Hey! You can't just leave me hanging when you're finally getting a boyfriend!" Minju yelled that almost everyone in the hallway looked at her.

She realized the situation so she ran toward me with her eyes pinned on the ground because of embarrassment.

When she reached me, she hit my shoulder playfully.

"That's not entirely my fault!" I exclaimed then ran to our classroom.

I heard a scoff from Minju after.