Chapter 2

Ahn Jihyo's POV

Startled, I dropped my phone.

"Sunwoo?" I spoke once again.

He averted his gaze, embarrassed.

"J-Jihyo..." He said.

I instantly took my blanket and threw it to Sunwoo. He was naked! I had to give him something he could use to cover his body.

Few moments later, I sighed, still panicking.

"What the fuck, Sunwoo? Why are you naked? And why are you here in my attic?" I asked consecutively.

"Oh my god! This is just so oh my god!" I screamed hysterically.

Sunwoo walked forward and covered my mouth using his free hand.

This is so awkward.

Suddenly, another howl was heard.

"Be quiet. The wolves are still out there." He said.

I raised my brows annoyingly.

"Wolves?" I asked when he finally uncovered my mouth.

He simply nodded.

"I know you won't believe me easily but you have to know that they're not just simple wolves. They are werewolves, who aim nothing but to abduct humans and kill them." He explained.

I gulped hard. What the heck is going on?

If this is some kind of clownery, I swear, this is nuts!

"And how can you explain the reason why you're here in my room, and almost naked?" I asked, pretending I'm not nervous.

"Because I'm one of them. I transformed into one earlier to sav-" He wasn't able to finish his sentence because I laughed loudly, almost rolling on the floor.

"You're... hilarious, Sunwoo!" I said in between my laugh.

Sunwoo looked at me in astonishment. He couldn't believe my reaction.

"You think I'm not telling the truth?" He asked.

I tried my best not to laugh, but I failed, I let out a chuckle.

"Sunwoo, how old are you? Werewolves are not true! What the heck?!" I exclaimed.

He sighed in defeat.

"It's fine if you won't believe me, but please lock your windows. It's dangerous out there." He said coldly.

Unlike his usual playful expression, he seems cold this time.

"I'm sorry for barging inside your attic, but it's already late, I have to go." He added.

I stilled when another howl echoed. It sent shivers down to my spine.

"Wait." I stopped him.

"Y-You told me it's dangerous out there. Stay here for a while." I suggested.

Sunwoo looked at me, confused. He was hesitating but then decided to stay.

I took my little brother's unused clothes including underwear. My little brother is 18 years old yet his build is somehow like Sunwoo's. This would fit him, I guess.

"Wear these." I said awkwardly.

He was still covered by a blanket so I couldn't look straight at him.

"Thanks." He reached for the clothes and marched his way behind the curtain.

I immediately turned around and sat on my bed.

When Sunwoo finished wearing the clothes I gave him, he locked all my windows.

I prepared my extra mattress and pillow.

"You can sleep there." I said.

Another howl filled the village. Whoever is the owner of that dog, I swear, they have a very wild dog.

I looked at Sunwoo who was preparing to lay on the mattress.

It's gonna be a long night.