Chapter 28- Christmas Eve

Tenten's POV

We went to bed pretty early that night, since we had all woken up in the wee hours of the morning and had also tired ourselves out from the previous snowball war. The next day though, I was awoken up with a pair of white eyes directly in my face.

"Oh my god!" I yelped. "Neji! Why would you do that? And why are in heaven's name you on my bed!"

He shrugged. "You wouldn't wake up. I tried for over 15 minutes." His voice was rough and low from just waking up. It sounded so.... sexy? Stop it Tenten, what are you thinking? My thoughts were not quickly shaken when I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. His body was one that I can only compare to a god. I tried extremely hard to control the redness creeping into my face.

He smirked knowingly. I must not have controlled it well. Damn.

"Get up." He said. "We're leaving in 10 minutes. Hinata wants to go Christmas shopping. He climbed off my bed to allow me to get down.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the closet. "Christmas shopping?" I questioned.

"The Hyugas normally celebrate it, but we're all broken up this year. Hinata wants to do a gift exchange." He said from the other side of the door. I changed quickly and stepped outside so that he could use the closet.

I thought to myself. Well, it's a good thing I got 30 bucks yesterday or I wouldn't have enough money to buy people gifts. Hmmm.... What should  I get everyone?

We soon loaded into the two cars and headed to the closest mall, the boys in one car and the girls in another.

At the mall, we all ate lunch together and then quickly went our separate ways so that we wouldn't spoil each others' gifts, scrambling about like everyone else who was looking for a last minute gift. I looked around for ages, but I couldn't find much. I ended up getting Shikamaru a pillow (it's one of the only things he would use on a regular basis), for Naruto I got a book full of relationship advice (based off of what Hinata tells me about their dates, he needs it), for Neji I got a giant container of hairbands (for when I braid his hair), for Sasuke I got a dictionary (so he could learn more words than 'hn'), for both Ino and Sakura I got cute earrings that I thought they'd like, and for Hinata I got a sketch book and some pencils.

After about two hours, we all met up with each other again and headed back to the house.

I sat in the back seat with Ino while Sakura rode shotgun and Hinata drove. I peered over Sakura's shoulder. "Sooooo... whatd'ya get me?" I asked her suspiciously.

She tried to slap me from behind the seat. "You know I won't answer that. You'll find out tonight."

I was confused. "Tonight? But isn't Christmas tomorrow?"

Hinata nodded. "The Hyugas always open presents the night before."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Alright, well at least I can sleep in tomorrow then."

We arrived at the house before the boys. It was only 3:00, and we planned to have dinner and exchange gifts at 7:00.

"What do you guys wanna do? The boys seem to be taking a long time." Ino said.

"W-well... there's a hot tub in the back if you guys wanna...."

"YES." We all immediately agreed to Hinata's suggestion, and within minutes, we had run to grab bathing suits and were in the hot tub.

"Soo..." Ino looked at me with a suspicious grin on her face. "How was rooming with Neji?"

I blushed profusely. "Not very eventful." They didn't believe me. My damn face betrayed me again. "Okay fine... Neji's really hot. But come on, we already knew that."