Soulmates part 1

Year: 1957
Age:14

Your pov
Recently the words of my soulmate appeared on my arm. Those words were 'erm okay'. I needed to find this person. To be honest it was out of morbid curiosity but I just needed to find them. For some reason or another, I had a really good feeling about tonight.
I was frantically running around my room grabbing items of makeup, hair products and clothes trying on each style until I found something that I thought made me look nice. Tonight I was going out with my big brother Paul to see his band the quarrymen play. He was going to introduce me to a few of his band mates. I already knew stu John and Pete but I didn't know the others. Paul and John had recently been talking about replacing their guitarist and Paul said he was going to bring one of his friends to try to take his place. I had no clue who it was, I only knew that they're my age.
"Y/n! Are you ready!" I heard Paul shout from downstairs.
"Yes I'm coming now!" I replied running down the stairs.

We made our way to the cavern club and went backstage. I waited and waited and waited but this new person just didn't seem to appear.

George's pov
That's it. I'm gonna be late. I thought running towards the cavern club. Paul phoned me earlier to tell me to meet him at the cavern at 7 and to bring my guitar. When I reached the cavern club I made my way through the crowd to the front of the stage. From there, I could see the quarrymen performing. Paul saw me and gave me a nod. I looked over and at the side of the stage, I could just about see a girl. She was dancing along and she was beautiful. At the same time, she also looked a bit upset. I noticed something on her arm. It's possibly the soulmate thing. I only got mine the other day. What if- no George don't be stupid. You don't have a chance with her.

Once the band had finished Paul ran over to her and hugged her. Oh no what if she's his bird. I tried to not think about it too much as I approached them. I said hi to everyone and as I was about to introduce myself to the girl, Paul pulled me aside. Was he a mind reader or something? If he is I'm fucked.
"Look we need a guitarist and I know-" Paul was dragged away by John. Thank goodness he can't read minds. As I was about to introduce myself to the girl again, stu went to speak to her. Was I ever going to be able to have a conversation?
"That's Paul's sister y/n," I heard pete say.that makes sense now.
"Really? You mean she is related to him?" I joked. Pete laughed along.
"Yeah. Paul said apparently she's been looking forward to tonight. Yknow the people and all tha. Apparently she's recently got her soulmate thing and has some urge to find the mystery man." He informed me. I started smirking to myself. What if.

I was about to speak to her again when Paul ushered everyone outside panicking that we would miss the bus. She should be on the same bus as me anyway. Paul normally is.

Your pov
As John and Paul got everyone on the bus, I noticed there was another boy there. So I'm guessing he's what Paul is hoping will be the new guitarist. I sat diagonally from him. John sat on a seat in the row behind me opposite the boy whilst Paul sat opposite me. Me and Paul turned around so we could talk to the others. I wasn't really paying much attention though. I was more focused on him. He was cute. Could it be? He would occasionally make eye contact with me but then we'd both quickly look away.
"I think George should audition for the band I mean face it, our guitarist is pretty shit," Paul suggested. Ah George. That's his name.
"Are you serious? Have you seen him? He should be in bed," John replied.
"Nonsense! Go ed George!" Paul encouraged.
"Erm okay," George replied nervously. I quickly looked down at my arm to find it was now blank. After George's audition, I nudged Paul's arm.
"What is it?" I showed him my arm. He looked mortified. He didn't say anything though.
"Well anyway I don't think you should join because when we start touring, you'll probably still be in school," John said.
"I thought it sounded nice," I said trying to perhaps persuade John.
"Fine then I'll consider it," he said.
I looked over at George. He rolled his sleeve up. There was nothing on it. He started grinning ear to ear.
"Oh no don't tell me-" Paul looked over too mortified to finish his sentence, catching a glimpse of George's bare arm.
"What?" John asked.
"But they're.." Paul pointed at me and George too upset to finish.
"They're each others soulmate," Paul sighed. John started laughing.