The meadow

Involves smut
This is long ;)
The year is 1967

My best friend George and I had arranged a day out together at a meadow we used to play in as kids. That's right, we became friends at the age of about 4. We were inseparable as kids but that all changed when the quarrymen first went to hamburg. We started to grow distant from then on but we still called each other from time to time. I didn't actually realise till George went to hamburg that I loved him, I thought it was a stupid teenage crush that id get over, I should have told him sooner cause now he's married to that 'oh so perfect' model. I mean I was invited to their wedding where I tied my best not to throw up. But all of that is irrelevant.

I sat there in a tree that looked over the entire meadow. We agreed to meet at 10am so we could spend the entire day together. It was now 10:08 and he still isn't here. I began to feel a little bit upset and let down, just as I was going to leave I heard an all too familiar voice from behind me.
"Y/n? Is that you?" Bear in mind we haven't seen each other in person for years.
"George?" I replied, turning around and climbing down the tree. Once I was on the ground, we just stared at each other for a while until George finally spoke.
"You still have the same beautiful eyes," he stated making you blush and smile.
"Oh how could I forget the smile." I leaned in and hugged him.
"I've missed you Georgie,"I mumbled into his chest.
"I've missed you too y/n." The hug lasted for about 2 minutes. I tried to make the most of it.

A few hours had passed, the time now being 12, midday. George and I were still catching up as we sat on the grass of the slightly overgrown meadow.
"So y/n have you found a special someone?" This question made you a bit upset. Oh how I wished that 'special someone' was him.
"Not really, I mean I did have a boyfriend of that's what you mean but y'know we sort of drifted apart and decided to go our separate ways," George looked a bit hurt when I mentioned my ex. He wasn't jealous was he?
"How's your wife?" I asked with a tone of bitterness.
"Oh y'know annoying."
"How so?" The press made it out that they were madly in love. This just sickened me more.
"Well y'know when you're going to meet up with your best friend but apparently that's not allowed just because they're the opposite sex so you have to sort of run away." 'Best friend' ouch that hurt. He went quiet about the last part.
"So she doesn't know you've gone?"
"Nope."
"How are you explaining this one to her then?"
"What if I just don't go back."
"You're gonna have to eventually geo." He looked a bit upset so I shuffled closer to him.
"Is everything okay?" I used my finger to lift his chin up. His eyes threatened to spill tears.
"Do you ever wonder if you've made the right choice in life?" I hugged him.
"Oh yeah all the time actually. Anyway what is it?"
"So I married a girl cause I thought she was beautiful and it just didn't feel right. Like throughout our entire relationship I've had this one girl and only this one on my mind."
"Who is it?" I swear to god I don't need another one to get in the way and make me regret not telling George how I felt anymore than I already do.
"She has beautiful eyes and soft hair. Her lips look so soft and plump and kissable, honestly she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She also happens to be sitting next to me," he looked into my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek. He gently wiped it away with his thumb. The only thing I could say was:
"If my lips look so kissable, why don't you test that theory out for yourself," and that's exactly what he did. The moment I've been waiting for, for 8 years and it's finally happening. The kiss was short but it felt amazing. When we broke apart, all we did was smile at each other. It wasn't like the other times we've smiled at each other, this time it was filled with love.
"Y'know what, I've always thought that you radiate daddy ness," I confessed hugging him and mumbling that last part into his chest hoping he didn't hear it. He laughed in response and jokingly said:
"Oh is that right now, kitten?"

We started our usual goofing around. We remembered about the lake in the meadow so went there to have a water fight, unlike most days it was actually hot in Britain so the water helped us cool down.
"George! You drenched my shirt!" I shouted.
"I'm sorry y/n," he gave an adorable apologetic look. I removed my shirt, which happened to be white meaning it's practically transparent (typical) so I was left in just my skirt and bra. George kept staring at me or more like my breasts.
"Like what you see there Harrison?" He looked shocked at the fact that I'd noticed.
"Oh erm. Er yes I do actually," he awkwardly replied, I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed bit unlike last time it wasn't short and sweet, it was long and passionate.

We made out a bit before George gently laid me on the grass. I noticed the huge bulge in his pants and smirked.
"Excited are we George?" I giggled. He looked down and noticed what I was referring to.
"Oh god y/n you have no clue what you do to me," his eyes turned dark with lust making my Pussy wetter than it already was. Did not know that was possible. George was hovering above me attacking my neck with kisses, slowly moving down towards my collarbone. He removed my bra and stared at my now bare breasts in awe.
"You're even more beautiful than I imagined. I didn't think that was possible."

He started to move his hand up my thigh, pressing his fingers agains my dripping core though the fabric of my knickers. I moaned in response.
"Fucking hell y/n yer soaked," he stated. He removed my knickers and inserted his index finger into my pussy.
"George we can't do this here!"
"Y/n, as kids who many times have we been here. Countless. How many times have We encountered other people here? Never." He did make a good point. He continued pushing his finger in and out of me. He added another finger which instantly bought me closer to my orgasm.
"George I'm about to cum," I moaned. He removed his fingers causing me to pout.
"Why did you stop?" I complained. He didn't say anything, he just took off his top revealing his toned torso. Next his trousers came off and finally his boxers which looked painfully tight. His erected member sprung out and slapped against his abdomen.
"George you're massive," I complemented.
"I know darling. Now do you understand what you do to me?" I reached out to grab it, rubbing it with my hand, causing George to moan. He stopped me before he was about to cum. He alighted himself with my entrance and looked at me for permission. I nodded and he slowly inserted himself inside of me.
"Fuck y/n yer so tight."
He began slowly thrusting, gradually getting faster. He looked beautiful

I wrapped my legs around his waist allowing him to go deeper

I wrapped my legs around his waist allowing him to go deeper. I ran my fingers through George's hair , pulling it at times earning a moan in response.
"Oh fuck. George I'm gonna cum," I moaned again.
"That's it y/n cum all over daddy's cock," George instructed. Which I did. George continued thrusting in and out of me like there was no tomorrow.
After a few more thrusts, George came inside of me, filling me up with his warm seed.

He lay down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"That was amazing. Even better than I imagined," George finally said after the pair of us trying to get our breaths back.
"It was," I agreed nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.
"What about your annoying wife?" I asked.
"What wife?" George said proudly. I gave him a confused look.
"Well I'd be much happier with you so I'll divorce her." Yes I was happy but I didn't want to be the reason for their divorce.
"But then I feel bad," I whined.
"Don't you want me?" George asked.
"Of corse I do I love you."
"If you love me then you respect what makes me happy?"
"Of corse I do."
"And divorcing Pattie will," he hugged me tighter.
"It's getting cold," I stated.
"Can I stay with you tonight?"
"Of corse you can Georgie or should I say daddy," you both laughed and started to get dressed.

If I do any imagines and you would like a part 2 just let me know or if you have any requests!