Hay fever

I seem to write a lot of smut lately so here's some fluff. Just comment or message me if you have any requests!!
Circa: 1970

I was laying in the garden with my boyfriend George. It was summertime. My least favourite time of the year. Possibly an underrated opinion but I get really bad hay fever.  Some days it's just my eyes that are itchy, others it's my nose or sneezing or on some days it's all three. Today it was mainly sneezing with a bit of an itchy nose.

George and I lay on the grass which was a bad idea for me but I just enjoyed his company. He had his guitar with him and he stared singing here comes the sun. A song that was in the album he recorded last year with his band. It really is beautiful. But every few seconds I would sneeze and interrupt making me feel bad.

I ended up in a sneezing fit. I didn't even notice that the song had came to a stop. Once I had finished I looked over to see my boyfriend smiling at me adoringly.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing you just look so adorable when you sneeze," he smiled. I pouted.
"Well there's nothing adorable about it it's annoying," I objected. He stood up and held his hands out for me . He pulled me up off of the grass and picked me up princess style.
"George where are we *sneeze* going?" I asked.
"Inside away from the pollen. We can't keep you out here sneezing away," he said before placing me down on the couch.
"Stay there," he said before wandering off.

He returned with a giant tub of ice cream and two spoons. He sat next to me and moved me into his lap so I was straddling him. We remained like this feeding each other ice cream for the rest of the afternoon.

I know it's not the best and I'm not particularly proud of this one.
Hay fever is a bitch trust me