Photosynthesis

Requested by weekendaydreamer I hope you like it!

Circa: 1961
Smut

I was sat in the back of science. It was the last lesson of the day. It just seemed to drag on so much. We were learning about photosynthesis.
"Right guys it's the end of class so I'm giving you all an assignment! I'll put you in partners and you have to come up with a presentation on photosynthesis for next lesson to show your full understanding of the process," my teacher rambled on. Suddenly I heard my name.
"Y/n you're going with George," he said. George turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

As happy as I was to get him and was also scared. I have a massive crush on George so what if I do or say something to embarrass myself? Before I could continue thinking I looked up to see him stood in front of my desk.
"So do you want to come to mine around about 6 to make a start on this then?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and walked off. The bell rang and I stood up and walked out of the classroom.

As soon as I got home I ran to my room to find something that would look nice. I didn't want to look like I put too much effort into looking nice though. I took my school uniform off and put on a mini skirt with a turtleneck. I then put some natural makeup on and styled my hair. I actually looked quite nice. I went downstairs and made myself a quick snack before leaving.

It was around about 6:07. I was in front of George's door. I was a bit too scared to knock but I decided to anyway. He opened the door with a smile on his face. It looked like he'd spent more time on his hair and he smelt of strong cologne.
"Y/n! Come in," he gestured greeting me. I walked into his house and he took my jacket off me and hung it up.
"Do you want to take your shoes off?" He asked. I awkwardly nodded and left them by everyone else's shoes. He lead me upstairs to his bedroom.
"Sorry it's a bit messy I did try to tidy it," he apologised.
"No it's fine I don't mind," I replied. I plopped myself down on his bed and he joined me.
"Soo what do you know about photosynthesis?" George asked. I explained the basics of it and he nodded occasionally showing that he was listening.
"What about you?" I asked.
"Erm well I know around about as much as you've just told me," he said. Great so he wasn't listening in class meaning I'll have to do most of the work.

I'd been at George's house for around about 15 minutes. I was writing part of the process on a price of paper. I felt a soft kiss on my cheeks making them instantly redden. I looked up at George.
"Sorry you just looked so concentrated and adorable-." Before he could continue I placed a kiss on his lips. He was shocked at first but eventually kissed back. George shuffled back further onto his bed and beckoned for me so sit on his lap with I did.

I was now straddling him and we continued to make out George sort of rolled us over so I was lying on my back and he was hovering over me. We continued kissing until I felt a tug at the waistband of my skirt and see George looking at me for consent. I nodded. He removed my skirt and my turtleneck and began placing sloppy kisses on my stomach.
"You're a bit overdressed aren't you?" I asked.
"Erm oh yeah," George said before removing his top revealing his toned stomach, then his pants leaving him in just his underwear which made is erection very explicit. He looked up at me again pointing to my knickers.
"Can I?" He asked. I nodded. I couldn't believe this was happening. He started at my pink, wet opening for a few seconds before plunging his long finger inside of me. I let out a rather loud moan. I'd never been fingered before. I'd never done anything sexual with a boy.

Suddenly George added a second finger bringing even more pleasure. Before I knew it I was cumming, my juices were flowing onto his fingers and all I could do was moan. He licked his fingers.
"You taste amazing. Did you enjoy that?" He asked. I nodded.
"Right take your bra off," he said as he removed his boxers. Due to being exposed, my nipples had already began to remove his boxers. His long cock stood proudly against his abdomen dripping with pre cum. I stared at him for a second trying to adjust my eyes to how big he is. George spread my legs and looked at me to see if I was ready so I nodded. Without further warning, he shoved himself into me. It did hurt and it took a while to a just to his size but apart from that it felt amazing. George kept thrusting in and out of me first at a slow and steady pace, very quickly changing to becoming quite fast and sloppy.

I tangled my fingers through his hair and began to tug at it in places earning more moans from him. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could go deeper. At this point George and I were a moaning mess. I came again all over his cock and he pulled out of me and released his hot juices onto my stomach.

George collapsed next to me bringing me into a hug.
"That was amazing" He stated.
"It was incredible," I agreed nuzzling my head into his chest.
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Of corse I will," I answered placing a soft kiss on his jawline.
"So are you sure you don't know anything else about photosynthesis?" I asked him.
"Shit I forgot about that!" he replied as I laughed.