Insecurities

SMUT
circa: 1961

I was cuddling my boyfriend George as we watched breakfast at Tiffany's in my bedroom. Well i made him watch it with me but I can tell he loves it. We have been together for 4 months. Nothing has really happened like we've kissed and made out but we've never gone any further.

I looked up at George to see him touching his canines with his finger.
"Are you okay Georgie?" I asked.
"Yeah I just don't like my canines. People keep saying they look like vampire fangs. I'm considering having them filed down so their less pointy" This upset me. I loved his fangs.
"No," I whined.
"Why what's wrong?" He asked nuzzling his face into my hair.
"I love your fangs. They add to how attractive you are and I love how they feel when we're making out and they scrape across my neck," I confessed.

George's face turned to a dark red. His eyes suddenly got darker.
"Oh do you now?" He asked seductively. He brought his face closer to mine and began to kiss me deeply and passionately. He moved down to my neck and began scraping his fangs against my skin as he did so. He was now hovering above me.
"Like that?" He purred. I moaned a 'yes' as he continued placing love bites.

George's hand found its way to the back of my dress and began to unzip it.
"George what are you doing?" I asked a bit shocked.
"Well I thought we could go a bit further than usual. If thats okay with you of corse," he said innocently.
"Of corse that's okay just not now because my parents are in."
"Didn't they go out to the back garden?" George asked.
"Actually you're right," I agreed.

George removed my dress and then my bra. He started at my bare breasts with lust.
"You're beautiful," he complemented making me blush like mad. He reached down to remove my knickers but I stopped him before doing so.
"Ah Harrison, don't you think you're a bit overdressed?" He groaned and stripped down to just his boxers which made his erect cock explicitly obvious.

George started placing kisses on my stomach slowly working his way towards my dripping core. George pressed his finger against my wet pussy through my knickers.
"Fuckin' hell y/n yer soaked," he said shocked. I blushed a bit as he removed my knickers and rubbed a finger around my clit, teasing me.

With enough begging, George placed his finger inside of me, then adding another one which brought me closer to my orgasm.
"George I'm gonna cum," I moaned as he started to move his fingers faster. Eventually I came all over his fingers. He removed them and began to suck the liquid off them.
"You taste amazing," he complemented.

Me and George began to make out again. I decided to roll us over so I was on top. I started to press my still wet pussy against George's erect member through his boxers. He started to moan as I grinded myself against him. I removed his boxers and positioned myself in the right place. I lowered myself so that George was now inside of me. I'll have to admit, it did hurt but I wasn't going to let that stop me.

I was now riding George as he thrusted upwards making it more pleasurable for both of us. As we were about to cum, George flipped us over so that he was now on top.

George thrusted in and out of me at an alarming speed, but it felt so good. Each thrust bringing me closer to my orgasm.
"George I'm gonna cum," I announced for a second time.
"So am I," he moaned.

George thrusted once more and I came all over his cock, I felt a warm liquid fill me up. George collapsed next to me and dragged the sheets over us to keep us warm.
"You were incredible," I said whilst nuzzling my head into the crook of George's neck.
"Not as good as you," he replied, placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Are you still thinking about getting your fangs filed down?" I asked.
"If this is what it's like with my fangs then definitely not," he replied and we both giggled.

I'm sorry that it's so bad. Requests are open.