The get together

Fluff
Circa: 1974
You're astrid's sister
WARNING: CONTAINS MENTIONS OF ABUSE
I have made all of this up so a lot of it didn't happen

You and Astrid had taken a liking in photography from a very young age. When the Beatles came to hamburg, they gave you and your sister amazing photograph opportunities. You started to develop feelings for the bands lead guitarist George at that time but you didn't mention it to anyone.

Your sister fell in love with their bass player at the time, Stuart. When the boys weren't in Germany, you and Astrid would fly over to Liverpool to visit them meaning you could see George more often.

That was a while ago now. You had been in relationships since then trying to forget about your silly thing for George. You had just gotten into a fight with your current boyfriend actually. You ran out of his house crying your eyes out. You pulled your heavy suitcase behind you as you made your way to your sisters house. You had blood coming from your nose and your lip. There were scratches all over you and a few bruises.

You knocked on astrids door and stu answered.
"Y/n what happened?" He asked letting you in and taking your suitcase off you.
"We had a fight," you mumbled trying your best to calm down.
"I'll tell Astrid your here and what happened, then I'll make you a cuppa how does that sound?" He asked. I nodded in response.

Astrid came running downstairs as soon as stu told her. She looked at you and hugged you. Stuart gave you a cuppa and they agreed to let you stay with them until you felt better and could move out. The only problem is, you kept getting letters with threats from your ex. Each threat worse than the last. Stu and Astrid were aware of this and did everything they could to comfort you.

One day the three of you were watching telly when something popped up on the news:
'It has been confirmed that former Beatle George Harrison is no longer married to Pattie Boyd. Their divorce has just gone through'
For one reason or another, hearing that made you feel a bit better.
"I used to have a massive crush on George," I said out loud without realising it.

Stuart looked at you.
"What about now? Do you still?" He asked.
"Well... I don't actually know. I mean I haven't seen George in a while and I doubt he'll remember me," I sighed.
"Aww don't be like that y/n, I'm pretty sure he misses you dearly," Astrid said.
"Actually I've got an idea! Everyone pack their things we're going to London," Stuart announced.

Everyone packed their suitcases and we hopped on the plane. We'd told John before hand and he agreed to letting us stay with him and yoko. John was like a brother to you when you first met.

We landed at the airport where John and Yoko were waiting for us. John and Stuart sat in the front of the car whilst me and Astrid sat in the back with yoko. She actually seemed a lot nicer in person than people make her out to be.

That night we stayed with John and Yoko. They agreed that tomorrow they'd take us to visit and catch up with everyone else.

You woke up the next morning and John was setting out tables in the garden. You approached him being a bit confused.
"John what's happening?"
"Oh were having a get together so we don't have to take you all from house to house. Also Stuart told me about your little crush on Georgie. Don't worry your secret is safe with me," he said bopping you on the nose.

You ran to the bathroom to get changed. You threw on a beautiful dress and did some light makeup. You put a few loose curls in your hair.

A few hours later people started arriving. You were looking frantically for Astrid as there were a lot of people but she was nowhere to be seen. You couldn't even find Stuart. During your travels you bumped into a rather tall man. You looked up and were met with a beautiful pair of chocolate brown eyes.
"Y/n is that you?" He asked in his soft voice.
"George?" You asked. He brought you into a hug.

George broke out of the hug to tale a look at you.
"Wow you really have changed,"He said.
"As have you," you said. George smiled at your comment. His smile disappeared as he took a closer look.
"There's a cut on your lip," he said gently rubbing his thumb over it.
"What happened?" He asked.

You explained everything that happened and George took you over to a picnic bench and sat down pulling you into his lap.
"Twat! Who would do such a horrible thing to such a beautiful person!" He spoke as he pulled you closer to him so he was now hugging you.
"Oh I'm sorry about the divorce," you said breaking the awkward silence.
"It's fine I mean I suppose All Things Must Pass," he chuckled quoting himself.

The pair of you caught up for a few hours. You finally got the courage to confess your feelings to him.
"George can I tell you something?"
"Of corse y/n you can tell me anything," he replied.
"Well, ever since we met I've had a massive crush on you," you confessed. George looked shocked.
"Look I'm sorry for ruining our friendship I'll go now," you said getting up off of George lap.

Before you could go any further you were pulled back. Before you could react in anyway, you felt a pair of lips smash against yours. You were a bit shocked but then kissed back. He explained how when they were in Hamburg, George was going to ask you to be his girlfriend but was cut off by the deportation officer. All the times after that he's been to nervous or married.

George gently removed you from his lap and grabbed your hand walking over to John.
"Hi John thanks for inviting me, were going now," he said. You have him a confused look.
"We?" He nodded.
"Oh we still have a lot of catching up to do young lady." He winked.