Tossing and turning

Request for backontop I hope you like it and I'm sorry it took so long!
Circa:1969
Fluff

Recently the Beatles were going through a few arguments. Its been like this since Brian's death really. He was able to control them and prevent things like arguments. But since John brought yoko with him, it's only gotten worse.

George hates yoko, everyone does a part from John and George was more open about it than the others. John began to despise him for it. With all of the stress to get albums recorded, John bringing yoko and lost of George's songs being rejected I can only imagine the stress he's going through.

George and I were asleep. He was spooning me like his usually was. Then I felt his arms move off of me. I could feel George turning. This continued on off for about 5 minutes. I decided to see if he was okay. I turned my bedside lamp on and looked over at him. The poor thing was sweating. His hair had stuck to his face and he couldn't keep still.
"Geo," I softly whispered trying not to scare him or anything. I decided to nudge him a bit.
"George," I whispered in his ear. He hummed in response and opened his eyes.
"Are you okay baby? You've been doing a lot of tossing and turning. Is something bothering you?" I asked. He sat up and looked at me.
"It's just all the stress from the albums and the tension in the recording studio. I don't know if I can go in tomorrow," he sighed. I brought him into a hug and stroked his hair.
"I don't think you should go in tomorrow. I barely see you and you need a break," I said. He nodded in agreement. I broke out of the hug and stood up earning a pout from George.
"How about I go and run you a nice relaxing bath?" I asked. He nodded.
"Thanks love."

I ran Georges bath making sure to put lost of bubble bath in it. He hopped in and I began to play with his hair and wash it for him. I ran my hands through his roots and massaged shampoo in. He hummed as I did so.
"I love it when ye do that," he said in his thick accent.
"I know darling," I said. I placed a little kiss on his cheek and poured some water over his head to rinse the shampoo out. I also washed his back for him as he washed the rest of his body.

It was time for George to get out of the bath now. He got out and I handed him a towel and he wrapped it around his thin waist. He cake over and hugged me.
"Ah Georgie you're wet," I said as I gently moved him away from me.
"It's normally me who says that," he joked. I walked over to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips.
"It's the middle of the night so I want you to have at least a few extra hours of sleep okay?" I asked. He nodded. He placed another kiss on my lips and we went back to bed.

We cuddled up close to each other and went to sleep. George slept peacefully and soundly for the rest of the night.