Touring

George had been on tour for 2 months. It was driving you insane. Every night you would cuddle a pile of pillows pretending it was him, you would always go to talk to him in the morning to find that he's not there.

You were currently sitting in bed crying. You just missed him so much. You decided to call the hotel he was staying at. You dialled the number and waited as it rung.
"Hello?" You recognised it as Paul's voice.
"Hi Paul it's y/n," you said, your voice still shaky from crying.
"Are you okay dear? It sounds like you've been crying."
"I miss George."
"I know you do," he relied trying to give sympathy. You could hear a faint voice in the background.
"Ey Paul who are you talking to?" You instantly recognised that as George.
"GEORGE!" You shouted down the phone cheerfully.
"Hi baby, someone sounds excited. You okay?"
"I miss you."
"I miss you too darling. You've been crying haven't you?" You hummed in response.
"Well don't worry, I'll be home next week." You head another faint voice in the background.
"Cmon Georgie boo we've got to go!!" You heard John shout, skiting at George by using one of his many nicknames you have him. You said your good be yes and love yous and hung up.

With nothing to do you decided to visit Cynthia and Julian. You arrived at the lennon residence and knocked on the door.
"Mummy mummy someone's at the door!" You head Julian shout making you smile.
"Okay Jules move over at bit and I'll open it," you heard Cynthia reply. Eventually the door opened and Cynthia greeted you and bought you into a hug as you felt Julian hug your leg. He was only about 2.

You and Cynthia spoke for a few hours and caught up a bit until you decided it was best for you to go home as it was getting late. As you walked down the path of their garden you saw John.
"Hi y/n," he greeted you.
"Hi John." And you went to your car. It wasn't until you reached the end of john and Cynthia's road that it clicked. The boys must have came back earlier. You started speeding home, literally breaking all speed limits until you reached your and George's shared apartment.

You ran to the door and unlocked it. When you opened it the apartment was in complete darkness. You started to cry again and ran you your bedroom not bothering to turn any lights on. As you flipped onto the bed, crying your eyes out, you felt a pair of arm embrace you. You suddenly stopped crying and turned to face the person.
"Shhh it's okay darling. I'm here now," you heard George's comforting voice say as he stroked your hair with one hand and your back with the other.
"I thought you weren't coming back till next week," you said through sobs.
"I know darling it was suppose to be a surprise but I guess it didn't work."

He got up and started kissing you.
"Cmon let's make some dinner and then I'll cheer you up if you know what I mean," he said picking you up and carrying you to the kitchen.