Sexually frustrated

Smut
Circa: 1966
This was requested by jojstightrousers43 I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it's so late.

George and I haven't see each other as much lately and it made me really upset. Each passing day I became more and more needy of him. I wanted him badly. But I wasn't just going to tell him that, where's the fun in doing that? I was going to make him want me as much as I wanted him.

Today is his day off from the studio and he's currently in his home studio. I waltzed in and saw him sat at his desk scribbling down lyrics. I walked closer to him and draped my arms over him.
"You okay baby?" He asked, I could tell he sounded happy. I hummed in response. I removed the guitar from him and replaced it with myself as I straddled him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed kisses on his cheek. Earning a groan from him in response, making me smirk.

He kissed my lips loving, which eventually ended up being more lustful.
"How about we go to the bedroom?" George seductively whispered into my ear once we'd broke apart to breath. I could feel his painfully hard erection growing beneath my wet, clothed sex. As much as I wanted to scream yes at what he said, I had to make him practically beg for me like I almost did for him.
"Not now geo I'm really tired," I mumbled.
"Well if you don't want to walk upstairs I could always carry you?" He suggested.
"Thanks geo but I'm too tired to have sex," I said before placing a kiss on his lips and getting off his lap, leaving him rock hard and frowning.

A few hours later I was sat in the living room crocheting when I felt as kiss being placed on my cheek and arms being draped around my shoulders from behind. I turned around to be brought into a lustful kiss.
"You've had a rest so are you more in the mood for sex now?" He asked trailing wet kisses across my neck.
"I don't know geo," I said with a smirk growing in my face that he thankfully didn't see.
"Is there something wrong with me? When we first got together we could barely keep our hands off of each other and now the only thing that goes on in the bedroom is sleeping! Am I not good enough!" He bag an to shout, sexually frustrated. I'm not going to lie, seeing him all worked up like this and frustrated did turn me on. I giggle slightly and walked over to him and placed a lustfull kiss on his lips.
"Geo it's nothing to do with me not wanting you. You've been at the studio and whenever you were home I'd always try to have sex but you'd always have something to do. So I though I'd have some fun and make you feel like that," I said before attaching my lips to his.
"Sorry about that, you know how busy and tiering the studio can be," he said breaking out of the kiss and cupping my face.
"Now let's go and make love like we used to," he said, picking me up and practically running upstairs.

Once we reached our bedroom he threw me in to the bed playfully and began removing items of both mine and his clothing until we were both completely naked. George spread my legs apart and began pounding into me at an animalistic speed. This is probably the best sex we've ever had. As we both neared our orgasm I grabbed onto a tuff of his hair, pulling it slightly earning a moan from him. He came inside of me and collapsed next to me, bringing me into his loving, sweaty arms. I snuggled up next to him and we both drifted off to sleep, being exhausted with what just happened.

I will try to start updating more if my books and I'm sorry it's been a while I've just had lots of schoolwork to do. Also thank you to everyone who has voted on any of my books I really appreciate it!!❤️